JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Home Improvements (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Brilliant new cheap Fabric shop!!! (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=147405)

melissabell 13-10-2014 01:18 PM

Brilliant new cheap Fabric shop!!!

Hi everyone I just found a brilliant fabric shop that has newly opened in Newbridge. I saw signs over the weekend saying all fabric was €4.95 per metre and I thought it'd be awful stuff but just went there today and it's great quality fabrics. Everything from upholstery to soft furnishings to dress making!!! They have an assortment if zips and trims too. But it's really high quality I couldn't wait to let all the amazing upcyclers on here know about it. Really well worth a trip. It's just down from the Newbridge Silver shop / factory and they've huge signs up saying all fabrics €4.95 per metre so you can't miss it :)

Oh and just to make clear this is not an advertisement I've no links to the people running it or anything :)

draven3410 17-10-2014 04:47 PM

I was in there the other day. Lots and lots of rolls of fabrics.

Didn's eem to be any organisation to it unfortunately so a lot of digging.
They also have foam upstairs, 3 different sizes - looks like foam for seats and the like.
Must call in again.

jacobs 17-10-2014 08:13 PM

Fantastic shop, I was like a child in a sweet shop, I have no problem rooting for fabric if Im getting it for 4.95 mtr. Huge selection and every colour under the sun. Long may they last. !!

SuperFran 26-01-2015 04:42 PM

Where?

Hey, I'm definitely interested in visiting this place! I'm not familiar with the New bridge area, but if I can get to the Penney's. Where do I go from there?

Or if I'm at Newbridge Silver, how do I get to this fabric shop?

Thank you so much!

jacobs 26-01-2015 09:37 PM

fabric

Hi Superfran, it is just down from Newbridge silverware on the same side, you can't miss it they have big signs. Enjoy your visit.

SuperFran 26-01-2015 09:43 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea what the name of the store is?

jacobs 27-01-2015 10:26 AM

fabric

Can't think of the name off hand. They don't accept cards either....cash only.

SuperFran 16-02-2015 10:18 AM

Today's the day

Hey guys,

So I'm heading out today from Celbridge to this fabric store! Fingers crossed I find it.

anyone have their address or even the street name it's on? or a phone number?

What I do for cheap fabric.

Thank you!

jacobs 16-02-2015 10:37 AM

Athgarvan road. Have fun !

melissabell 16-02-2015 09:07 PM

I'm so sorry only saw this now it's in the same road as the newbridge silverware place. Just down from it. You can't miss it they've loads of signs up. They've started selling some random homewards now aswell also lots of trims and ribbons when I was in At the weekend. They've a remnants basket aswell all only €3 and I've got a few really big bits in it :)

gg2608 21-02-2015 07:19 PM

fabric outlet in Newbridge,

Does anyone know if the Fabric Outlet in Newbridge is open on Sunday's??