JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

misstake 01-02-2009 07:31 PM

sewing machine
 
a big thanks to alan 1 for giving me the sewing machine im sure Kiara will get lots of use out of it It was so nice meeting you and im sure we will keep in touch
Thanks so much
bernie
in her JT car

bluecurlygirl 02-02-2009 12:52 PM

TeresaH
 
Thanks a million to TeresaH who drove to Birr on Saturday to collect some stuff for Tudlytops. Thank you for your patience as I got misdirected around birr several times by different individuals (why do people do that?). I think in all you were waiting over an hour in a carpark for me. Thanks then for driving out to Lidl (cos I knew where that was!). It was a pleasure meeting you and you're very good to give up your time for me.

kiara 02-02-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
Thanks a million to TeresaH who drove to Birr on Saturday to collect some stuff for Tudlytops. Thank you for your patience as I got misdirected around birr several times by different individuals (why do people do that?). I think in all you were waiting over an hour in a carpark for me. Thanks then for driving out to Lidl (cos I knew where that was!). It was a pleasure meeting you and you're very good to give up your time for me.



Oh you poor thing, you should always ask elderly people for directions, they won't send you to the wrong place if they don't know they'll say so, Kiara x

Anfearisfearr 02-02-2009 01:06 PM

Db742
 
A Heartfelt thank you to db742.I travelled to her house yesterday and received two televisions from her.My own house is to house one and my neighbour is most thankful for the other.Once again thank you very much and would kill for the view from your front door.

bluecurlygirl 06-02-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiara
Oh you poor thing, you should always ask elderly people for directions, they won't send you to the wrong place if they don't know they'll say so, Kiara x


I did on most occasions as the teenagers would probably get a great kick out of misdirecting (I know I did!!). Still ended up being sent on a wild goose chase grr. Not to worry. All's well that ends well and sure I got a great tour of Birr. Although, no offence to anyone there, I don't want to go back for a wee while!

bluecurlygirl 06-02-2009 11:55 AM

Maufant thanks a million for the lovely shirt and the beautiful necklace I received from you the other day. You're very good to part with such lovely things. And going out in the snow to post them too - that's definitely above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks again.
Also, thanks to Cascais for the lovely 2009 diary and the little 2004 diary with cross stitch patterns in it. That was a lovely surprise and will keep me busy for a wee while I can guarantee you! You're too kind. Thanks a million.
Mich0214, I can't find you online at the moment so I can't pm you. I hope you see this. Thanks a million for the cordless phone. It arrived yesterday and I'm looking forward to getting it up and running shortly. Will try to get in touch with you personally to thank you. You're a wee star also. Cheers everyone.

kiara 06-02-2009 11:58 AM

Thanks to Linn and Katie42 for the lovely clothes that they posted for my daughter, Linn, Zara's 'too big bag' is full again, and Katie, Zara is delighted with the dresses, Kiara x

Linn 06-02-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiara
Thanks to Linn and Katie42 for the lovely clothes that they posted for my daughter, Linn, Zara's 'too big bag' is full again, and Katie, Zara is delighted with the dresses, Kiara x

Your very welcome Kiara. Happy to help.
also thankyou for the parcel i got today. Love everything.
Much appreciated Linn

betsy10112000 06-02-2009 09:40 PM

big thank you
 
can i say a big thank you to Maufant for the jigsaw for my daughter.it is ssoooooooooooooo cute and we have really enjoyed doing it a few times already.also a big thank you to Bernadine for the printer cartridges...the extra you sent aswel were really great.thank you to everyone else for being my friend:)

jenniferalan 08-02-2009 11:13 PM

Big thank you to Nono for her kindness
 
I just wanted to write a note to Noreen (nono) for her kindness. My boyfriend and I went to collect a freezer (thanks to enchufla) in Galway today and it wouldn't fit in his car, typical!! Noreen was very good and brought it home for me in her jeep, my mum was delighted when she came home tonight from visiting Granny! We have great plans now to be economical and make 2 sets of dinners at a time. Eat one that day and then freeze the other one. I tend to be very lazy and tired when i come home from work late at night and I go for the bread......bad! so this will be so handy, no more takeaways, I can just defrost a gorgeous meal with no effort!

Thanks a million again, Jennifer x

xmillyx2007 10-02-2009 12:22 AM

A Big Thank You
 
I would also like to show gratitude to everyone on jumble town that have givin me items, I'm very greatful...

I'm not going to mention any names cause i'm afraid i'd leave someone out (i'm very dizzy...lol)

I love this site and everyone one seems really nice... I'm glad my aunty told me about the site i don't know where i'd be without it...

Its been great help with getting things for my new house that probably would have taken me forever to get so Thank you everyone... Milly.

Fries-With-That 10-02-2009 08:10 PM

Thanks to Laurels Limerick
 
Just like to say thank you to Laurels for 2 smashing filing cabinets now that I have them I can think about getting all my paperwork on my various projects organised in a proper fashion.

Thanks a million,

Fries.

The Mammy 11-02-2009 09:24 PM

Thanks all
 
I would like to thank ......ALL..... the Great Jumblers that have given things to me, My kids and my family, and that have Taken stuff from me, so many, Thanks to all, I could write a very long list.....You know who you are, Thanks : )
But most recently was a great community working together...here's the way it went,
upthedubs(Thanks) for dropping into me the ''Hand exercisers''that my son needed, That were given by lislaw (Thanks) to Linn(Thanks) who got her Husband(Thanks) to drop them into taraoreilly (Thanks)who dropped them to upthedubs, who dropped them into me, along with 'The Simpsons Cards'' from mags2(Thanks mags, your always helping out), and not forgetting lindaleagh,(Thanks) who is a regular at my door, picking up things for others or dropping off things for me and my family...
God. I just love jumbletown, Your all Great people
and of course, Thanks chris and dave and all behind the scenes that make it all possible..
Thanks a Million
A very greatful Mammy

Linn 11-02-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mammy
I would like to thank ......ALL..... the Great Jumblers that have given things to me, My kids and my family, and that have Taken stuff from me, so many, Thanks to all, I could write a very long list.....You know who you are, Thanks : )
But most recently was a great community working together...here's the way it went,
upthedubs(Thanks) for dropping into me the ''Hand exercisers''that my son needed, That were given by lislaw (Thanks) to Linn(Thanks) who got her Husband(Thanks) to drop them into taraoreilly (Thanks)who dropped them to upthedubs, who dropped them into me, along with 'The Simpsons Cards'' from mags2(Thanks mags, your always helping out), and not forgetting lindaleagh,(Thanks) who is a regular at my door, picking up things for others or dropping off things for me and my family...
God. I just love jumbletown, Your all Great people
and of course, Thanks chris and dave and all behind the scenes that make it all possible..
Thanks a Million
A very greatful Mammy

Ah your very welcome and long live the Jumbletown express.

Bettybooboopbedoop 08-03-2009 06:20 PM

Thank You
 
Thanks a million to misstake and partner, for travelling all the way to bring my stereo. Have passed on the sewing machine. I can't remember the kind jtowner that passed on the stereo for me, whoever you are Thank You. Thank You also to taraoreilly & Linn for passing it along. misstake, where would i be without you lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.