JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

aero1974 22-02-2011 02:09 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to Jumblemur for all the lovely clothes she gave me for my little girl.

Thanks a Mil

Angelsfishingrod 06-03-2011 09:46 PM

Just want to say Thank you to

Orca
Tash
A Special lady from Courtown,, Teresa.

Thanks a million for items. :)

tudlytops 12-03-2011 06:41 PM

delia1

Just to give a big thank you to delia1 for putting us in touch with her brother in law and getting us all those windows and doors.

Thank you so much

Cristina and Denis

GalwayAgirl 17-03-2011 03:30 AM

Thankyou Pepperpixie

Hi, Just want to say a very big Thankyou to pepperpixie. Thankyou so, so much for your kindness.

Lots of LOVE, LUCK & LAUGHTER

weetabix1 20-03-2011 12:40 PM

piano

A big thankyou to seafield1, had an ad in the wanted for a while and he helped me out , i am so greatful, Thank you, its great that people take the time to look into the wanted ads:)

Weetabix1

THANKS

Angelsfishingrod 25-03-2011 06:19 PM

Thankyou

Just wanted to say big thankyou to Bopeep101 for the yummy chocolates!! you spoilt me but I will enjoy them. Thanks again. :)

mumsy123 30-03-2011 07:21 PM

big thank you!

just to say a big thank you to you jumbletown for such a great site!!!
all the things that i have given away to people has been great and the response is brilliant...nobody has left me down on collections...... ive given away quad bike..toys...3 bags of clothes....dress .....highchair.....loads!! to hopefully happy people!!!! havnt received anything now myself unfortunately but i will eventually!!!! :-)

so keep up the great work....i think this site is genius!!!!!

mumsy123 :-)

Chris P 30-03-2011 07:32 PM

from Admin

Quote:

Originally Posted by mumsy123
just to say a big thank you to you jumbletown for such a great site!!!
all the things that i have given away to people has been great and the response is brilliant...nobody has left me down on collections...... ive given away quad bike..toys...3 bags of clothes....dress .....highchair.....loads!! to hopefully happy people!!!! havnt received anything now myself unfortunately but i will eventually!!!! :-)

so keep up the great work....i think this site is genius!!!!!

mumsy123 :-)

Thanks for the feedback, mumsy123, and thanks for your contribution to life on JumbleTown!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

mumsy123 31-03-2011 11:02 AM

hi just wanted to say a big thanks to kellie14 who received a dress from me today.....in return i got a lovely gift ... such a nice and considerate thought!!!

thanks again just makes it even more special to help people out....

Mickey 04-04-2011 01:31 PM

Thank You Jumbletown citizens and leaders!

From the bottom of my heart I need to give thanks for all of you who have given me words of condolence, encouragement, sympathy, understanding, love, prayers, kindness and generosity. Generosity of spirit, time and actual physical assistance to get through probably one of the most difficult weeks I will ever experience. From Chris P and Dave helping to reduce and post my photos when my brain and my internet went on the blink at about the same time to a very very kind Ms P (you know who you are) who even volunteered to come help me clean my ex-house, to another generous JT friend who drove my hubby to collect the moving truck last Sat and collected him again at 8.30 on the other side of everywhere for no compensation at all. Just know that you all so very much appreciated, beyond words.xxx

Sabrinabray 04-04-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey
From the bottom of my heart I need to give thanks for all of you who have given me words of condolence, encouragement, sympathy, understanding, love, prayers, kindness and generosity. Generosity of spirit, time and actual physical assistance to get through probably one of the most difficult weeks I will ever experience. From Chris P and Dave helping to reduce and post my photos when my brain and my internet went on the blink at about the same time to a very very kind Ms P (you know who you are) who even volunteered to come help me clean my ex-house, to another generous JT friend who drove my hubby to collect the moving truck last Sat and collected him again at 8.30 on the other side of everywhere for no compensation at all. Just know that you all so very much appreciated, beyond words.xxx

U deserve it all x

Mickey 04-04-2011 03:51 PM

Thank You Jumbletown citizens and leaders!

From the bottom of my heart I need to give thanks for all of you who have given me words of condolence, encouragement, sympathy, understanding, love, prayers, kindness and generosity. Generosity of spirit, time and actual physical assistance to get through probably one of the most difficult weeks I will ever experience. From Chris P and Dave helping to reduce and post my photos when my brain and my internet went on the blink at about the same time to a very very kind Ms P (you know who you are) who even volunteered to come help me clean my ex-house, to another generous JT friend who drove my hubby to collect the moving truck last Sat and collected him again at 8.30 on the other side of everywhere for no compensation at all. Just knpw that you all so very much appreciated, beyond words.xxx

mrsk2010 07-04-2011 07:00 PM

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Emmasharn for the lovely moses basket, stand and the lovely extras she added to my parcel. And thanks to her for wrapping it all up and allowing me to send a courier to collect them.
So thanks again Emmasharn you are a very kind lady and i really appreciate what you sent.

MrsK xxx

wise old owl 09-04-2011 11:55 PM

A Hommage

This is for Chris P and David Hagan. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support you have given not only to me but to all users. Chris P must be divorced by now because he spends all his time keeping us safe. Thank you lads for everything. Bernie

Chris P 10-04-2011 12:02 PM

from Admin

Quote:

Originally Posted by wise old owl
This is for Chris P and David Hagan. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support you have given not only to me but to all users. Chris P must be divorced by now because he spends all his time keeping us safe. Thank you lads for everything. Bernie

Many thanks for your kind words, wise old owl.

Regards
Chris P
Dave Hagan