JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

jenniferalan 29-04-2009 09:46 PM

I'd love to say a big thank you to Etana for the books I got recently. I have started a detox with the Gillian McKeith books and have Molly Fox's Birthday for reading in the evenings, so I'm happy out! Thanks so much for your kindness, really delighted with these books :)

summersun 01-05-2009 10:07 PM

A Very Big Thank you

Another BIG THANK YOU to Etana, for bringing Christmas to my home twice in a year, My kiddies arrived home the other day to the biggest bag of Lego in the world EVER, The DS's havent had a look in all week :-) they are making some wonderful creations

An even bigger thank you for getting it to me in my own home county,

So thank you so much from me , my kiddies and the hoover..... you can just picture the floor in Aidan's room...

Thankyou Etana, for everything

Summersun

ace 06-05-2009 02:10 PM

Thank you Linn

Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Thank also to all the jt people i received things over the last few weeks.
Also thanks to chris who i have been bugging. trying to find old ads.

baileyqueen 06-05-2009 02:18 PM

want to say a huge thank you to taraoreilly who has offered me the books no stress more success for my daughter who is doing her junior cert i really really appreciate it thanks

Linn 06-05-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace
Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Your very welcome and i was happy to help. i was praying and had ever finger and toe crossed that it arrived in one piece.
Regards Linn

Milky_moo 07-05-2009 12:29 PM

Hi All
A big thank you to 3 JTers who sent me on books recently - I've deleted the pm's so can't remember names (MAYBE Narizota, Alie & Cosnochta???)
And to Maufant for the Tartan bag - just arrived this morning and can't wait to give it to herself (daughter) this evening!!!
And a HUGE HUGE thank you to arancrois for the MP3 player - brand new in box. My daughter was 4 yesterday, and her present of a VTECH laptop has remained on the floor in her room while she's so busy dancing to her fave songs I loaded for her. And she wants to know why the lady in Dublin gave her this for her birthday. We'll have a new very young JTer soon methinks!!!!!
Milky_moo

aero1974 07-05-2009 02:36 PM

I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got

Linn 07-05-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aero1974
I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got

You are very welcome aero. Happy to help.
regards Linn

upthedubs 16-05-2009 03:38 PM

Thank You

A big thanks to bubbles2 for the lottery tickets and i won 25 euros thanks a lot have done the lotto for tonight so we could be the first jumbletown millionaires lol fingers crossed.

pepper 17-05-2009 07:12 PM

maufant

1 Attachment(s)
I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to maufant.

She sent me two gorgeous chains and didnt even ask for an SAE . Shes so nice and a big thank you to her i ADORE my new chains:)

maufant 18-05-2009 12:37 PM

Thank you so much

Thank you so much for your kind comment pepper & you're more than welcome.
I'd like to say a big thank you to filo for the lovely items she gave me, to Sabrina for so kindly collecting them for me and to ghendy for bringing them to me. Thank you so much to the three of you for being so kind.

maufant 18-05-2009 10:59 PM

Apologies & thanks ashom

I would like to apologise sincerely to ashom for delaying her as my phone was accidentally on silent mode, but I was delighted to meet you later & wish to thank you for being so understanding about the phone. I promise if you call again I will not cause you any delays.

orca 19-05-2009 10:12 PM

a very big thank you to Maufant

A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca

maufant 19-05-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca

Thanks for your kind comments, you are so very welcome.

flerg 20-05-2009 04:57 PM

Thanks

Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg