JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Bernadine 21-08-2009 06:24 PM

Huge Thank you to Jumbletown and their subscribers.

Hi all,

What can I say? My son bought a one bedroomed apartment with a study. He wanted to transform the study into a bedroom and he had not got two cents to rub together.

We got a 4ft bed and a 3ft 6" bed which are perfect for the size of the two rooms. A solid pine wardrobe was obtained from Aoife and having sanded it down and varnished it, it has been transformed! A round kitchen table was obtained together with a two seater couch in perfect condition. The only problem is my sitting room is full of furniture while he awaits the keys!!!

A huge thank you to one and all. This site is absolutely brilliant but I told no one about it until I had obtained all the furniture. Selfish or What!!!!????

Again a huge thank you.

Bernadine

kiwicooke 21-08-2009 06:52 PM

I may not have been of help, but welcome to Jumbletown and I for one am glad you are enjoying experience.

I myself have recieved wonderfull items on the site and am hugely greatful like yourself.

Hope you will be busy spreading the word of wonderful Jumbletown.

Welcome again,
Kiwicooke

Only 21-08-2009 09:47 PM

More Thank Yous to More Wonderful People :-)

I tell you, I have no idea what I and my extended family -Hubby, Son, Mum, nieces, nephews, sis-in-laws etc did before I discovered JT.
I have been given some more fantastic items from some more fantasticly generous JTers.
My sincers thanks to Linn, mcm2903, KNiq, mum2b, eilismc, laineymck, pepper, Suey65, mago, baileyqueen, Mamakat, Okidoki, Jazzie, winifeer, seaprincess, clutterbug, elbo, MTT, Summersun, superkaytee, sparkwell, ilovecake, bubbles2 and maggiefi - thank you all so very much for your amazing generosity, I am indebted to you all.
And not forgetting Narizota for acting as my JT express - thank you SO much, the books are great and I couldn't have gotten them without your help - it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!

Linn 22-08-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only
I tell you, I have no idea what I and my extended family -Hubby, Son, Mum, nieces, nephews, sis-in-laws etc did before I discovered JT.
I have been given some more fantastic items from some more fantasticly generous JTers.
My sincers thanks to Linn, mcm2903, KNiq, mum2b, eilismc, laineymck, pepper, Suey65, mago, baileyqueen, Mamakat, Okidoki, Jazzie, winifeer, seaprincess, clutterbug, elbo, MTT, Summersun, superkaytee, sparkwell, ilovecake, bubbles2 and maggiefi - thank you all so very much for your amazing generosity, I am indebted to you all.
And not forgetting Narizota for acting as my JT express - thank you SO much, the books are great and I couldn't have gotten them without your help - it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!

Thanks a million for the mention. i was only happy to help.
Regards Linn

maufant 24-08-2009 01:45 PM

Big Thank You

I would like to say a BIG thank you to raviravi for the gorgeous shoes she sent me. They are really comfy, thank you so much.
Also I would like to thank Sabrinabray (again) for items received & ghendy for collecting for me.
You are all GREAT.

jenniferalan 24-08-2009 03:11 PM

I would like to say a huge thank you to Sambucus for the Irish books that she sent me. Tá sé iontach buaileadh le duine le Gaeilge líofa ar an suíomh seo :)

sambucus 25-08-2009 01:24 PM

Leabhair Gaeilge

jennifer

Ta luchair orm go raibh tu sasta leis na leabhair. Ni maith liom leabhair maith a chaitheadh amach. Silim go bhfuil jt go h-an mhaith - ta mo gharraiste ag eiri glan sa deireadh! Seo gaeilge Dhun na nGall agus bfheidir nach dtuigeann tu me, ach ta duil mor agam bheith ag caint leat i nGaeilge. Ta se 30 bliain o bhi me ar scoil agus bfheidir nach bhfuil an litriocht uilig i gceart!

slan go foill,
sambucus

Sabrinabray 28-08-2009 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I would like to say a BIG thank you to raviravi for the gorgeous shoes she sent me. They are really comfy, thank you so much.
Also I would like to thank Sabrinabray (again) for items received & ghendy for collecting for me.
You are all GREAT.

Just spotted this now maufant! Thanks for the mention.

raviravi 28-08-2009 04:55 PM

Thank you - Stamps

A big thank you to everyone who has sent me the stamps for the packages i sent to you, Raviravi.

collegemum 28-08-2009 09:26 PM

Big thanks to BABOUSHI

I'm new to Jumbletown and i'm already hooked :).
Want to say a huge thanks to Bamboushi (lovely woman :))
I collected a saw from her today for my partner and just want to say we really appreciate it.
Thanks so much.
CM XXX

summersun 29-08-2009 10:00 PM

The Biggest Thankyou To The Queen Of Jumbletown Express

To the one and only LINN... the biggest thankyou ever and to your Brendan... for going out of your way to get all the bits and bobs collected for me and all the bits that you have given my brood... you truly are one in a million... THANKYOU

My Laura is still on the catwalk.

summersun xxx

Linn 30-08-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
To the one and only LINN... the biggest thankyou ever and to your Brendan... for going out of your way to get all the bits and bobs collected for me and all the bits that you have given my brood... you truly are one in a million... THANKYOU

My Laura is still on the catwalk.

summersun xxx

Ah now im starting to get a swelled head lol. Your very welcome and im glad that laura is happy and that the fashion show was a success.
It was lovely to meet you again yesterday and for going the whole way around Asda with us on our manic shopping trip.
Also the yummy cake went down a treat with the birthday boy.
Hope we meet up again soon.
Your friend Linn

summersun 02-09-2009 08:45 PM

Christmas decorations arrived today.... yippee :-)

The biggest Christmas thankyou ever goes to Kiwicooke... now fondly given the very apt nickname of MADDIE... as in Mad , insane , crazy.... because this mad mad mad but wonderful woman has sent me the most beautiful reindeer christmas decorations in the world .... they are stunning and i love them....

Kiwicooke has a crawling baby and decided to get rid of these unusual and beautiful decorations ... if it was me i would have found a space in the attic, garage, on top of the cupboard SOMEWHERE... but not give them away to me...

KC.... you have made my day ... thankyou sooooo much , will send you a pic ,

they will be much loved ....

summersun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kiwicooke 02-09-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
The biggest Christmas thankyou ever goes to Kiwicooke... now fondly given the very apt nickname of MADDIE... as in Mad , insane , crazy.... because this mad mad mad but wonderful woman has sent me the most beautiful reindeer christmas decorations in the world .... they are stunning and i love them....

Kiwicooke has a crawling baby and decided to get rid of these unusual and beautiful decorations ... if it was me i would have found a space in the attic, garage, on top of the cupboard SOMEWHERE... but not give them away to me...

KC.... you have made my day ... thankyou sooooo much , will send you a pic ,

they will be much loved ....

summersun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah summersun, I feel so loved heehee.
Glad you like them but even more glad to get rid of them lol.

Have a good one.

Maddie - aka - kiwicooke

bluecurlygirl 02-09-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie pal
Hello,

A BIG thank you to bcg for offering me 'her garden' when she spirits off to another continent.
Yep, i also love this site for the funny comments i have come across, especial those on the slugs!
buy for now, happy hunting.
xxminnie pal

Only seeing this now minniepal - you're very welcome - now we gotta figure how to get it all down to ya and planted!!! Any helpers??