JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Chris P 16-04-2010 01:30 PM

from Admin

Thanks for the feedback, Jennie, and continued success with your request. Well done, JumbleTowners!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Fries-With-That 17-04-2010 07:16 PM

Who

Approaches the podium with little speech written on the back of a matchbox.....

.....Firstly let me thank the jumbletown team for making all this possible,

and in no order except the random typing of my fingers, Pallasbull, Maurice, Holly(with all the numbers I can't remember), Tudlytops, Chucken(yeah you do deserve a mention cos you make great tea), The guy from Limerick that gave me the kitchen doors and the laminiate floors, and the lady from Stradbally that gave me the candles and candlesticks.

I've left people out as its always been a tradition to forget people on Oscars night........................walks away from podium holding aloft candles, doors, cooker,cooker hood, laminate floor, and chuckens cup o char

Fries.

chucken1 17-04-2010 07:24 PM

Carefull there Fries..You'll spill it all on your head!!!

raviravi 23-04-2010 08:50 PM

Can I say "thank you" to everyone who has sent me stamps and lottery tickets. I had all the envelopes and cards in a neat little bundle to send pms but someone in the house got eager the night before last as the paper bin was due to be collected and he who shall remain nameless shredded the bundle thinking they were rubbish!! So you all know who you are and thank you. If i owe stamps to anyone can they pm me and I will pop them in the post to you on Monday.

dreamhome 25-04-2010 09:16 AM

Fireplace

Thanks so much to ralphallen for the fireplace...... the hole in our wall will not be missed...thank you :-)

Angelsfishingrod 26-04-2010 09:32 PM

RaviRavi

Hi Rose,,, A BIG THANKS for the lovely items you dropped at Kells for me on Sunday, they are lovely and you must contact her again as I bought a gift for you,, so please, please, ring Kell. Thanks again :)

tudlytops 27-04-2010 11:53 PM

I have a big thank you on my tread

but just wanted to say thank you again to everyone that's been helping us with our cottage project.

Kitchen form Cole
Kitchen taps from another site
Loads of advice from various people.
Bath from IrishHomer
Flooring, Loads of Tiles, Window & TV Ariel from familyguy
Doors, sky dish and items of furniture from Pallasbull
Bread maker and PS1 from Biker Chick
Shower Doors from Angelina
Caravan Mattresses from Luimneach
Coal bunker, carpet, car trailer, fence, etc from Avril in another site.
Fireplace - LiamJ
wheelie bins - Sean
Saw, Paint & more from Pallasbull
Jewellery box from cluelessjewel for another project
Antique Suitcase & Fondue from Chorcai
Corner bath and taps from monalitto
Sick, electric shower, table from pallasbull
Sand, gates and other building materials from martin
Mixer taps for the bathroom from monalitto

Thank you all :)

Thanks to all of you work is getting on and we are moving in, in the next 2 weeks :)

Mickey 30-04-2010 08:07 AM

Eibhlin :o) - Thank you ever so much for meeting me and bringing the vintage suitcase and key rack. You are just brilliant and I hope we have time for a coffee next time we meet :o) - your website is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! SUCH an amazing place.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has ever given me anything on JT for myself or m friends and family (who all know to come to me if they need anything - "Ask Michelle, she can find one for you on Jumbletown!") I feel like a supplies officer! So, thank you to everyone who has made it possible for me to bring a little joy and a smile to someone who got something they really needed or something they could never afford or would never have thought they'd ever find and making some people's dreams come true.

You guys are amazing and you all need to know that your generosity and efforts to go beyond the call are legendary and shoutworthy!

Bless you all, you are too many to name!

Neiomi 03-05-2010 11:33 AM

Hi EVERYONE

A big thank you to everyone that helped me through tough times. I had lost my job and decided to do my degree night time which required effort and money taking into account I have 3 children.

I hope I mention everyone here.
Linn gave me a lovely buggy 2 years ago which was used by a friend and now is in Galway waiting for my best friend to have her first baby in a week.

Travet gave me lovely clean clothes for my friend baby and she was delighted when she got them.

Ann n posted me a lovely tracksuit for my son.

0904loh gave 2 bikes for my children well used every day now :)

Tick Tock gave us Poster Paints and we still have plenty for this summer too after using them every weekend making art.

Sabrina BRAY sent me plastic wallets to keep my notes for college tidy.

Narizota gave me lots of stickers that I give out for lovely handwriting :)

Maufant posted me a lovely top that I always receive compliments for.

Loise F1 sent me a pair of training pants that saved me a lot of washing. Thanks God my son is toilet trained now. I have to post them on soon.

OrangeKittens gave me a bag of girls clothes I think over 1 yr ago that were really usefull and I passed them on already.

Aso to mention Taraoreily and Colmsmum for giving me boys clothes.

There are many other that I can't remember names as I have deleted pm's but thank you all again.

Regards everyone and well done.
NEIOMI

Bernadine 05-05-2010 06:11 PM

Blue jacket

Many thanks to Bettymo for the child's blue sleeveless jacket. It arrived today.

Bernadine

Sabrinabray 05-05-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neiomi
A big thank you to everyone that helped me through tough times. I had lost my job and decided to do my degree night time which required effort and money taking into account I have 3 children.

Linn gave me a lovely buggy 2 years ago which was used by a friend and now is in Galway waiting for my best friend to have her first baby in a week.

Travet gave me lovely clean clothes for my friend baby and she was delighted when she got them.

Tick Tock gave us Poster Paints and we still have plenty for this summer too after using them every weekend making art.

Loise F1 sent me a pair of training pants that saved me a lot of washing. Thanks God my son is toilet trained now. I have to post them on soon.

OrangeKittens gave me a bag of girls clothes I think over 1 yr ago that were really usefull and I passed them on already.

There are many other that I can't remember names as I have deleted pm's but thank you all again.

NEIOMI

Thanks for the mention! Well done and all the best with ur degree. Don't know how u do it!!! x

Linn 06-05-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

NEIOMI

Your very welcome and i was happy to help and thank you for mentioning me. x

maufant 06-05-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

NEIOMI

Thanks for the mention Neiomi, glad you like the top.

gillo 07-05-2010 05:53 PM

I want to extend a special thank you to chucken1, who has sent my daughter so many books and is now sending her another one and never wants postage costs! Your kindness is very much appreciated, and will be remembered if ever I can help you out. Thank you so much, Gillian and Roisin xx

chucken1 07-05-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillo
I want to extend a special thank you to chucken1, who has sent my daughter so many books and is now sending her another one and never wants postage costs! Your kindness is very much appreciated, and will be remembered if ever I can help you out. Thank you so much, Gillian and Roisin xx

Ah thanks Gillian,its my pleasure. Its lovely to know that Roisin is developing a love of reading. xx