JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

jenniferalan 29-04-2009 09:46 PM

I'd love to say a big thank you to Etana for the books I got recently. I have started a detox with the Gillian McKeith books and have Molly Fox's Birthday for reading in the evenings, so I'm happy out! Thanks so much for your kindness, really delighted with these books :)

summersun 01-05-2009 10:07 PM

A Very Big Thank you

Another BIG THANK YOU to Etana, for bringing Christmas to my home twice in a year, My kiddies arrived home the other day to the biggest bag of Lego in the world EVER, The DS's havent had a look in all week :-) they are making some wonderful creations

An even bigger thank you for getting it to me in my own home county,

So thank you so much from me , my kiddies and the hoover..... you can just picture the floor in Aidan's room...

Thankyou Etana, for everything

Summersun

ace 06-05-2009 02:10 PM

Thank you Linn

Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Thank also to all the jt people i received things over the last few weeks.
Also thanks to chris who i have been bugging. trying to find old ads.

baileyqueen 06-05-2009 02:18 PM

want to say a huge thank you to taraoreilly who has offered me the books no stress more success for my daughter who is doing her junior cert i really really appreciate it thanks

Linn 06-05-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace
Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Your very welcome and i was happy to help. i was praying and had ever finger and toe crossed that it arrived in one piece.
Regards Linn

Milky_moo 07-05-2009 12:29 PM

Hi All
A big thank you to 3 JTers who sent me on books recently - I've deleted the pm's so can't remember names (MAYBE Narizota, Alie & Cosnochta???)
And to Maufant for the Tartan bag - just arrived this morning and can't wait to give it to herself (daughter) this evening!!!
And a HUGE HUGE thank you to arancrois for the MP3 player - brand new in box. My daughter was 4 yesterday, and her present of a VTECH laptop has remained on the floor in her room while she's so busy dancing to her fave songs I loaded for her. And she wants to know why the lady in Dublin gave her this for her birthday. We'll have a new very young JTer soon methinks!!!!!
Milky_moo

aero1974 07-05-2009 02:36 PM

I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got

Linn 07-05-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aero1974
I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got

You are very welcome aero. Happy to help.
regards Linn

upthedubs 16-05-2009 03:38 PM

Thank You

A big thanks to bubbles2 for the lottery tickets and i won 25 euros thanks a lot have done the lotto for tonight so we could be the first jumbletown millionaires lol fingers crossed.

pepper 17-05-2009 07:12 PM

maufant

1 Attachment(s)
I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to maufant.

She sent me two gorgeous chains and didnt even ask for an SAE . Shes so nice and a big thank you to her i ADORE my new chains:)

maufant 18-05-2009 12:37 PM

Thank you so much

Thank you so much for your kind comment pepper & you're more than welcome.
I'd like to say a big thank you to filo for the lovely items she gave me, to Sabrina for so kindly collecting them for me and to ghendy for bringing them to me. Thank you so much to the three of you for being so kind.

maufant 18-05-2009 10:59 PM

Apologies & thanks ashom

I would like to apologise sincerely to ashom for delaying her as my phone was accidentally on silent mode, but I was delighted to meet you later & wish to thank you for being so understanding about the phone. I promise if you call again I will not cause you any delays.

orca 19-05-2009 10:12 PM

a very big thank you to Maufant

A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca

maufant 19-05-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca

Thanks for your kind comments, you are so very welcome.

flerg 20-05-2009 04:57 PM

Thanks

Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg

Mary G 21-05-2009 10:41 AM

Thank You

Just want to say thank you to Sadolphingirl and Carlovian who have given me lovely clothes and baby items for my little grandson this week. They are very much appreciated. As with any items I have received they are passed them on when they no longer fit. Need to have a sort through of my own stuff soon and put it up on the board.

Sabrinabray 23-05-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerg
Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg

Cheers flerg... Thanks for the mention!

Philomena6196 24-05-2009 05:20 PM

First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!

maufant 24-05-2009 05:52 PM

Thankyou so much for that Philomena. I'm delighted that I helped in some little way to help your poor little baby. I sincerely hope he is better now, or at least well on the way to recovery.
Kind regards

summersun 24-05-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philomena6196
First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!

It just goes to show us that one Womans rubbish is another one's salvation and peace of mind... Well done Auntie Mau.... you see you do always have great things.... Now if you have any sun hiding in your home PLEASE put it up.

Sending prayers that your little one is back to himself

summersun

baileyqueen 29-05-2009 03:00 PM

just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Sabrinabray 29-05-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baileyqueen
just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the start of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank u baileyqueen. U v welcome.

Linn 29-05-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Ah your very welcome Baileyqueen and i was happy to help you and your mum.
regards Linn

biker chick 29-05-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Ah sure your welcome,as your a good one yourself & keep up the good work lol

bluecurlygirl 02-06-2009 02:14 PM

I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.

Linn 02-06-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.

Your very welcome and im glad your son likes it.
I was happy to help.
regards Linn

Milky_moo 09-06-2009 10:15 AM

Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again

And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

gillo 09-06-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky_moo

And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

Ah, you're very welcome Milky-moo, and thanks for my first mention on this thread!

Sabrinabray 09-06-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again!

Thanks Milky_moo!

Thanks for ur kind words
They mean a lot to us
We sent you books to read
And u thanked us thus

We hope u enjoy them
When u r in ur bed
They r for ur pleasure
U who is well read

U were away for a day r two
Hope u had nice weather
If it was all rain
U'd be at the end of ur tether!

Milky_moo 09-06-2009 05:27 PM

you're very welcome Sabrinabray
hope I can return the favour some day

going to retire my poetry
coz it's making a Holy show of me!!!!
lol

Fries-With-That 12-06-2009 08:49 PM

Old School Desk.

Thanks Daz38 for the school desk,The boys will appreciate it. Well maybe not, but we will.

Thanks again.

Fries.

nono 16-06-2009 11:47 PM

Another Great Big Thankyou From Galway

I want to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to BB10 whom I met in Limerick last weekend. Thankyou for the Portable Printer which my 2 thinks is brill and also for the Desktop Printer which my sister is delighted with.

Also a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to TUDDLYTOPS who also came into Limerick last weekend to drop off a Bathroom Cabinet for me and ALSO some stuff for Only and Ocker.

Very Best Wishes from Galway, Nono

kiara 17-06-2009 11:26 PM

Overdue thank you!!!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me baby things for our newest edition Emily! Summersun sending presents and Maufant even doing a bit of crotchet! (did I spell that right?) Boog for the big bag of clothes delivered right to my door and numerous others! I'm so glad I'm a jumbletowner because we don't just recycle we make great friends, Kiara x

happiness 18-06-2009 09:54 PM

i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Only 19-06-2009 10:19 AM

You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Milky_moo 19-06-2009 11:41 AM

only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Only 19-06-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Aw, it's not the size of the gift it's the giving that matters and I'm very grateful Milky_Moo :-)

maufant 19-06-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only
You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

maufant 19-06-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harmony76
i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Thank you for being such a great friend. I really enjoy seeing you & your lovely family.
maufant xx

Sabrinabray 19-06-2009 06:24 PM

Thank u harmony76 (a special thank u for the prayers)

Thank u Only! Lovely post... (very thoughtful)