JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Before & After (Upcycling) (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   from old pillows and fabric :) (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=113240)

paprika 19-05-2011 04:58 PM

Thank you Scrabble :)

momo37 21-05-2011 10:04 AM

For the bunnies did you follow a pattern or just make them up.

I would love to have some rag dolls for my little babies...if it it is a pattern would you be able to send me the link?

paprika 22-05-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo37
For the bunnies did you follow a pattern or just make them up.

I would love to have some rag dolls for my little babies...if it it is a pattern would you be able to send me the link?

Pming you :)

paprika 23-05-2011 09:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I made this teddy for my elder daughter using up the remains of old trousers and a ribbon and embroidery thread I got on JT. The heart is made from a torn tight.

paprika 28-05-2011 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A quick pressie :) Just realized after I finished that even the red string is half a zip!

corkmammybear 03-06-2011 12:02 PM

Wow they are really lovely, doing a massive house declutter so if I come across anything will keep you in mind,
If you ever set up a business of selling them let me know as they would be lovely gifts for my neices
Keep up the great work!

paprika 03-06-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corkmammybear
Wow they are really lovely, doing a massive house declutter so if I come across anything will keep you in mind,
If you ever set up a business of selling them let me know as they would be lovely gifts for my neices
Keep up the great work!

Thank you! :)

Pepperpixie 09-06-2011 07:33 PM

wow well done paprika, are you hand stitching or using a machine?? god i'd love to be able to sew!! really love the bunnies in the dungarees they're fab!

paprika 10-06-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
wow well done paprika, are you hand stitching or using a machine?? god i'd love to be able to sew!! really love the bunnies in the dungarees they're fab!

I used a machine for most of the stitches, but a lot on the clothes is done by hand. I learned to sew while making them :) Never done anything before.

rubyruby 15-06-2011 10:13 AM

thankyou

thanks for sending me the link for the patterns for the bunnies.. hope to start sewing this weekend.. will they look as good as yours ??? only time will tell.. do you hand sew the arms on or can they be sewn on when sewing the body together... cant wait to get started thanks again...love them...

griz1 17-06-2011 11:25 PM

pattern

Hi Paprika, love the bunnies!! can you pm me the link? thanks a mill

sparkwell 19-06-2011 08:41 PM

I really love your creations Paprika especially the bunnies they seem to each have a character of their own! I have some bits and bobs of material that I'll put together for you if you give me a few days.
Sparkwell

shibo 22-06-2011 10:47 PM

beautiful! you should go into business! I wish I could make something so beautiful - my daughter would be so delighted with me, but alas! :-(

paprika 11-07-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkwell
I really love your creations Paprika especially the bunnies they seem to each have a character of their own! I have some bits and bobs of material that I'll put together for you if you give me a few days.
Sparkwell

Thank you very much, I would be delighted with them! Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a month with my daughters. :)

Thanks shibo! :) I did sell one that I made from new materials, and from that money I bought more new fabrics ;)

Laineym 18-07-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paprika
Thank you very much, I would be delighted with them! Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a month with my daughters. :)

Thanks shibo! :) I did sell one that I made from new materials, and from that money I bought more new fabrics ;)

Fabulously creative Paprika - love them - would love the link too for the cute bunnies ;-)

Ps: was it you looking for the fiúntas cd ? Let me know and I'll pop it in the post to you.

Th
Laineym