JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Mary G 21-05-2009 10:41 AM

Thank You

Just want to say thank you to Sadolphingirl and Carlovian who have given me lovely clothes and baby items for my little grandson this week. They are very much appreciated. As with any items I have received they are passed them on when they no longer fit. Need to have a sort through of my own stuff soon and put it up on the board.

Sabrinabray 23-05-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerg
Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg

Cheers flerg... Thanks for the mention!

Philomena6196 24-05-2009 05:20 PM

First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!

maufant 24-05-2009 05:52 PM

Thankyou so much for that Philomena. I'm delighted that I helped in some little way to help your poor little baby. I sincerely hope he is better now, or at least well on the way to recovery.
Kind regards

summersun 24-05-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philomena6196
First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!

It just goes to show us that one Womans rubbish is another one's salvation and peace of mind... Well done Auntie Mau.... you see you do always have great things.... Now if you have any sun hiding in your home PLEASE put it up.

Sending prayers that your little one is back to himself

summersun

baileyqueen 29-05-2009 03:00 PM

just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Sabrinabray 29-05-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baileyqueen
just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the start of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank u baileyqueen. U v welcome.

Linn 29-05-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Ah your very welcome Baileyqueen and i was happy to help you and your mum.
regards Linn

biker chick 29-05-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Ah sure your welcome,as your a good one yourself & keep up the good work lol

bluecurlygirl 02-06-2009 02:14 PM

I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.

Linn 02-06-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.

Your very welcome and im glad your son likes it.
I was happy to help.
regards Linn

Milky_moo 09-06-2009 10:15 AM

Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again

And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

gillo 09-06-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky_moo

And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

Ah, you're very welcome Milky-moo, and thanks for my first mention on this thread!

Sabrinabray 09-06-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky_moo
Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again!

Thanks Milky_moo!

Thanks for ur kind words
They mean a lot to us
We sent you books to read
And u thanked us thus

We hope u enjoy them
When u r in ur bed
They r for ur pleasure
U who is well read

U were away for a day r two
Hope u had nice weather
If it was all rain