JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Fries-With-That 12-06-2009 08:49 PM

Old School Desk.

Thanks Daz38 for the school desk,The boys will appreciate it. Well maybe not, but we will.

Thanks again.

Fries.

nono 16-06-2009 11:47 PM

Another Great Big Thankyou From Galway

I want to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to BB10 whom I met in Limerick last weekend. Thankyou for the Portable Printer which my 2 thinks is brill and also for the Desktop Printer which my sister is delighted with.

Also a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to TUDDLYTOPS who also came into Limerick last weekend to drop off a Bathroom Cabinet for me and ALSO some stuff for Only and Ocker.

Very Best Wishes from Galway, Nono

kiara 17-06-2009 11:26 PM

Overdue thank you!!!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me baby things for our newest edition Emily! Summersun sending presents and Maufant even doing a bit of crotchet! (did I spell that right?) Boog for the big bag of clothes delivered right to my door and numerous others! I'm so glad I'm a jumbletowner because we don't just recycle we make great friends, Kiara x

happiness 18-06-2009 09:54 PM

i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Only 19-06-2009 10:19 AM

You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Milky_moo 19-06-2009 11:41 AM

only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Only 19-06-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky_moo
only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Aw, it's not the size of the gift it's the giving that matters and I'm very grateful Milky_Moo :-)

maufant 19-06-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only
You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

maufant 19-06-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harmony76
i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Thank you for being such a great friend. I really enjoy seeing you & your lovely family.
maufant xx

Sabrinabray 19-06-2009 06:24 PM

Thank u harmony76 (a special thank u for the prayers)

Thank u Only! Lovely post... (very thoughtful)

maufant 19-06-2009 08:31 PM

Thank you

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.

betsy10112000 21-06-2009 12:33 PM

can i say a huge thank you to handymanny for the tv and dvd player.they are fab.i haven't seen my daughter come out of her room since we collected it,lol.

also a huge thank you to kiara who sent me some fab maternity clothes,im gonna look the best yummy mummy in town.thank so much

nono 22-06-2009 01:55 AM

You're more than welcome

Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Sabrinabray 22-06-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.

maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

maufant 22-06-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinabray
maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

I don't know what to say Sabrina, except that thanks for those really kind words & I'm delighted to be your Jumble town friend too xx