JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

carlovian 02-04-2010 12:20 PM

i just want to thank everyone (easier this way now i know i've not forgotten anyone) for their kindness on here - me and my gang appreciate everything.
have a great easter

coffeycase 02-04-2010 12:24 PM

a huge thanks to Billy H for the beautiful high chair, have attacked with nail brush and bleach and all cushions and trays as good as new!
hubby is going to wash the legs with a hot power washer so will be in use tonight
thanks again

carlovian 05-04-2010 06:36 PM

maufant, you are a true lady with a heart made of solid gold - thank you for everything !

maufant 05-04-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlovian
maufant, you are a true lady with a heart made of solid gold - thank you for everything !

Thank YOU for helping me declutter carlovian!
It was great to meet you again, your lovely family & your gorgeous new addition Rudolph, he's so so cute!

bings 08-04-2010 08:54 AM

Thanks for all the teddies

Hi All

I just want to say thanks to all the jumbletowners who gave me teddies and to the people whom I will collect teddies from tomorrow. I can tell you that they are very much appreciated.
1 has become a mascot of a swimming group with his goggles, hat, ring and top that says "beach bum" As soon as I get the connector of my fone I will put up a pic of him.

Thanks again

chucken1 08-04-2010 09:44 PM

HUGE thanks to Sabrinabray!!

I want to say a BIG BIG thanks to Sabrinabray for the box of Christmas baubles I received this morning..All arrived intact! Thank you ;)

Sabrinabray 08-04-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucken1
I want to say a BIG BIG thanks to Sabrinabray for the box of Christmas baubles I received this morning..All arrived intact! Thank you ;)

Thanks chucken1! Good ol postman - he took heed of my messages lol

marcomary 10-04-2010 02:07 AM

the big thank you to twins087

i like to say a very big thank you to twins087 and her family for the lovely
benches and for the very nice welcome i got from this family. thank you so much for all your help and for the clothes for my boys thank you so much
also like to thank your hubby for meeting me and for the tea thanks
twins087 kk

mary and family
thanks ever so much

Angelsfishingrod 10-04-2010 09:58 PM

purple bike

Just want to say Big Thankyou to Joeb1 (Catherine), for the lovely purple bike which I collect today in Wicklow. Its all been cleaned up and I cant wait to try it out probably tomorrow. So once again Thankyou very much. really appreciate it. :)

maufant 12-04-2010 12:03 PM

Big thank you to Raviravi

My sincere thanks to Raviravi for the lovely items received from you today & a few weeks ago. They are very much appreciated. Don't know how you cope with having so many items up at once!! Fair play to you & thanks once again for your kindness.

summersun 12-04-2010 12:06 PM

I cant resist typing this ... :-)))

Mau , this is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black ... but in a very nice way... both of u r very generous jters.... both of whom need a pat on the back ...

Summersun xxx ... has arrived at last ... was thinking i was going to have to change my name to rainy !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
My sincere thanks to Raviravi for the lovely items received from you today & a few weeks ago. They are very much appreciated. Don't know how you cope with having so many items up at once!! Fair play to you & thanks once again for your kindness.

maufant 12-04-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
I cant resist typing this ... :-)))

Mau , this is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black ... but in a very nice way... both of u r very generous jters.... both of whom need a pat on the back ...

Summersun xxx ... has arrived at last ... was thinking i was going to have to change my name to rainy !!!

Thanks for your kind words SS, don't think I deserve them somehow, but thanks anyway.
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine!!

kildarechick 12-04-2010 09:47 PM

thank you jumbletown team and jumbletowners

thank you to the jumbletown team and jumbletowners. Thanks for moving my threads into the right section. Yes i did notice! and thank you to everyone for haveing patience with me in regards to sending pms and aranging collection and post and stuff. So thank you!! and good night lol.

Angelsfishingrod 14-04-2010 10:28 AM

Garden tubs

Hi I would like to thank the lady who gave me lots of garden pots and tubs,, Darkell09 met you for me. I will see them tomorrow when she comes down.. and sure they will look lovely all planted up, So once again many Thanks. :)

jennie 16-04-2010 01:25 PM

Thank you to Chris for allowing my thread & all who have supported it

Hi,

I have a note left on my thread but I'm going to post a thank you here incase you haven't seen it.

Firstly like to thank Chris for allowing me to place my thread for wanted postage stamps for the 7th Heaven animal rescue

&

Secondly to thank all of you who have supported the stamp appeal in taking the time to save your used stamps & post them to us.

The volume of stamps received has increased significantly thanks to your kindness & support. Boxes of stamps were picked up from our Dublin contact Cathy around Xmas & we've just been told they are filling up again thanks to you Jumbletowners, your support is not going unnoticed.

On behalf of myself, Audrey & Cathy thank you all & please keep up yer great work, the response has been fantastic.
Jennie x :)