JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

marcomary 22-05-2010 11:39 AM

thank you so much

Belarus 22-05-2010 12:07 PM

I hope you all have a wonderful day and God Bless you always. Regards.

df77 27-05-2010 11:15 PM

Thanks To All!!!

Hi,

I just thought that it was time I issued a BIG THANK YOU to all of the kind givers at JT.

My boyfriend had a really tough year for lots of reasons and moved into a place that pretty much needed all the furniture dumped (No chance of freecycling this lot!!!). Not going to get into a sob story but he looks after everyone so I decided I would do up his place with pretty much no funds to do so. A friend told me about JT and it has been a saviour...

All of the givers are too too numerous to list but we have gotten 2 brown leather sofas, a large leather pouffe, desk and coffee table - Sitting room sorted!

A bedroom set with wardrobe, matching lockers and chest of drawers - Bedroom sorted (And they all matched the bed perfectly! - The only new piece of furniture we got)

We got a microwave and a beautiful kitchen table and chairs that inspired a repaint of the kitchen and presses.

Finally - those finishing touches - a lamp, pictures and now tiles and curtains!

I cant believe the generosity of people. There is a lovely feeling to getting things that someone wanted to give. There is also a nice karma to the site - For every item I have gotten, I may have missed 5 but the one I end up with is just perfect and better suited to here than anything we have missed.

Have recommended the site to lots of people who are both givers and takers now...

So to all of you at JT - THANK YOU! You have no idea the difference you have made.

Thanks,
dee

Chris P 27-05-2010 11:34 PM

from Admin

Great post, df77 -- thanks for the feedback.

Well done, JumbleTowners!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

cheddarlane 01-06-2010 02:23 PM

Thanks to CLCB!!!

Thanks so much for the lovely clothing and items you gave me!

My living room is now smelling gorgeous with the pink potpourri you gave me.

You are one of the nicest people I have ever met.

I can't honesty thank you enough!!!

Kind Regards

C.Lane

Angelsfishingrod 03-06-2010 07:21 PM

Thanks

hi Jters, I would like to thank everyone who has given me stuff for my house, my garden, my grand daughter, and daughters,, I am quite new to Jumbletown, but I cannot believe how friendly everybody is who I have dealt with. It is lovely to meet other people and to give something to someone who would use it and it helps the world and makes you feel good to give and receive items. Below is a few names I can remember who gave me items so Thankyou once again. Really appreciate the items as myself and my husband do not work and every little thing helps. :)

Kildare Chick = PC Game, Jeans
Maufant = Book
Pepperpixie = Paint and other items.
Kiara = Denim dress for baby.
Sparkwell = Gold bangle.
Winniepooh = Green rabbit for baby.
Carlowgirl = Soft baby toys.
Joeb1 = Bike.
Spider = Gameboy.
Ann-n = DVD's
Noahboah = Black pumps.
Pam = Patterns.
Chardy2 = Pushchair.

These are not everyone as I have lost contacts, but there are more!! since joining Jumbletown I feel so grateful for what I have been given for free!! such a giving Country.
Best Wishes
:) :)

angie1 03-06-2010 11:50 PM

thankyou linn and hubby

hi all just seen this now cant believe ive missed it be4 havnt been on much with d last year as new baby kevin keeps me off my keyboard lol, would just like to thank linn for all the many things ive recieved from her over my jt life but most of all for collecting my corner bath which takes pride of place in my bathroom ......not much more fits in there haha . anyway thanks to all who have posted and given me stuff since i joined esp linn ur a star and to anyone who dosnt know its a long way from ballincollig to kinnegad but worth it for a corner bath ill put up pics if i get a second to myself hopefully in tis life time cheers linn and ur 'special deliverary service' lol angie1

Linn 04-06-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie1
hi all just seen this now cant believe ive missed it be4 havnt been on much with d last year as new baby kevin keeps me off my keyboard lol, would just like to thank linn for all the many things ive recieved from her over my jt life but most of all for collecting my corner bath which takes pride of place in my bathroom ......not much more fits in there haha . anyway thanks to all who have posted and given me stuff since i joined esp linn ur a star and to anyone who dosnt know its a long way from ballincollig to kinnegad but worth it for a corner bath ill put up pics if i get a second to myself hopefully in tis life time cheers linn and ur 'special deliverary service' lol angie1

Ah thanks a million for your kind words angie,
We happy to help and if the need be arises again, you just need to ask.
Regards Linn & Pat x x

coffeycase 19-06-2010 07:43 AM

huge thank you to knockduff for lawnmower and more especially for me the lupin plants, and begonias,
thank you again

dee1 19-06-2010 07:03 PM

much appreciated

I would like to say I appreciate all the help I've recived from 64zx12....dee1.

babylucas 19-06-2010 07:43 PM

mrswoods,annush,intransit,juneg,superkate,missiem, carliovain,collette1, gormal

an absolutely massive thanks to the following.... i just hope you get to see it :)

intransit,
mrswoods,
juneg,
belarus
annush
superkate
misseym
rickadams
gormal
carlovain
collette1
countainville
rickadams
linn
ravarai
ladydriver
chucken
daz38
darkell09
bettyboo

-too many more to mention- really sorry if i missed anyone*

youve all been really kind to me and just wanted to say thankyou out loud, hope i may be able to return the favour to each one of you in the future

kind regards
babylucas xx

damsel83 23-06-2010 08:53 AM

thank you to coffeycase for the bouncer, had a moment to relax as baby bounced to sleep in it.......lol

Mumof3 28-06-2010 06:58 PM

Hi, I have never mentioned anyone on this huge thank you thread and now it would be impossible to remember everyone. So to EVERYONE who has given me things, and there have been lots, I would like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU. And from now on I will personally thank people on this thread but this is a thank you to all previous givers.

Mumof3 29-06-2010 12:20 PM

A big thank you to Angelsfishingrod for the beautiful silver necklace that I received in the post this morning. I'm usually not very successful when looking for something for myself but an very lucky with things for my children so this is a wonderful treat. Thanks again.

Angelsfishingrod 29-06-2010 12:53 PM

Thankyou Too

Hi Mumof3, Thanks very much for the mention, and I am delighted you have something for yourself for a change. hope you liked it, your more than welcome.
Best Wishes Fi :)