JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Mumof3 29-06-2010 01:24 PM

Oh I do love it, it is just perfect and very dainty and suitable for any occasion. Best wishes

cavalin 30-06-2010 01:36 PM

Another 'Linn' Fan

I'd just like to express my thanks to Linn
This weekend the famous Linn once again (and her husband)sorted yet another jumbletowner out. Thank you so much for that and especially your hospitality.
Not forgetting all the other jt'ers who've given myself and my daughters things, especially those blin-bling rings my daughter still hasn't lost.
Cavalin

Linn 30-06-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavalin
I'd just like to express my thanks to Linn
This weekend the famous Linn once again (and her husband)sorted yet another jumbletowner out. Thank you so much for that and especially your hospitality.
Not forgetting all the other jt'ers who've given myself and my daughters things, especially those blin-bling rings my daughter still hasn't lost.
Cavalin

Aw my heads going to swell now lol. Thankyou for the kind words and you are very welcome and we were happy to help x x

Mumof3 01-07-2010 03:53 PM

A big thanks to Matilda for the pink rucksack for my little girl. She is thrilled with it and also many thanks for the dvd's and cookie jar which now has pride of place in my kitchen.. best wishes...

jennie 15-07-2010 01:39 PM

Big thank you to Knockduff & Belarus for giving me back some of my wardrobe space lol thank you ladies :)

palminnie1 21-07-2010 09:09 PM

Skye deserves a big thanks! over moon!

a great big thanks to Skye whom i met today when i picked up the stairlift.
I am thrilled to bits, my PA sang to me all the way home, until i refused to listen by unplugging my hearing aids!!
we had a fun trip and such a reward, its unbelievable.
and your hometown Skye is beautiful, really lovely.
xxto all and the beefies who helped put the gizmo in my van.
we got home safe.
all the best,
palminnie 1

coffeecake 22-07-2010 11:41 AM

Thank You Char

I would like to say a big thank you to Char for a lovely favour!

nanniemoon 03-08-2010 07:19 PM

Thank You Bradley

I met up with Bradley today and told her about some toys my kids did not use anymore and she suggested maybe contacting the local hospital which I never would of thought of myself. I have just called them now and told them what I have and they would be delighted with them. So off they go to the childrens ward in the morning!!!

So Thank You Bradley, I'm delighted to think that the little kids will be able to get some use from them.

char 06-08-2010 02:11 PM

Thank you Chezzie

A huge thank you to Chezzie from me and a very happy little boy for being so kind and thoughtful.Been having loads of peace lately,wonder why,lol ;)

Angelsfishingrod 10-08-2010 09:25 PM

Thanks

Hi, I would like to say big Thanks to

Knockduff :)
Lee36 :)
Number26 :)

Best Wishes

maufant 11-08-2010 09:09 AM

School books - A massive thank you

I would like to extend a massive thank you to Arabian Willow & Emmz for the school books for a friend's DD.
They are both delighted & you were great to give these books.
A sincere thank you to you both

maufant 11-08-2010 09:11 AM

Thanks so much Bradley

A huge thank you to Bradley for items received & special delivery today.
Thank you soo much.

happiness 13-08-2010 08:12 PM

hi i would like to say a special thanks to anncon you know what you did so thank so much.
kind regards
marge

Angelsfishingrod 20-08-2010 07:06 PM

Thanks

Hi just to say

Thanks to JTers below.. :)

Mrsk2010
Number 26
Holly5000

They know what for, everything appreciated.. and cannot remember others sorry.
:) :)

finj 30-08-2010 04:32 PM

re.posting

and we are helping to keep post offices open too.... we lost our local one and its sorely missed......