JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Bettybooboopbedoop 05-10-2010 05:42 PM

Thank You Doolough

I would like to thank Doolough for the brass fire fender. Thank you so much, it is a perfect fit. Apologies that i couldn't go to your door, but in my present state, hubby has to oblige these days. Again, Thank You.

orca 11-10-2010 10:10 AM

Thank You for Helping me with Relay for Life

Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca

Linn 11-10-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca

Well done Orca for doing such a fantastic job and raising all that money for the Irish cancer society. Cancer touchs everyone like it did with my late Dad and im so proud of the work you did. God bless you x x x x

orca 11-10-2010 10:56 AM

thanks Linn,

Cancer effects 1 in 3 people and if the Relay for life can even help one person it is well worth staying up for 24hrs once a year and help raise as much money as we can.

and I am very proud to have been a part of Relay for Life as it was a very special event and I will definately play an even bigger part in it next year.

gynnett 12-10-2010 09:12 PM

Thanks to Ger who put a great white leather sofa on the forum. Big ups!

Pepperpixie 22-10-2010 03:00 PM

just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.

matilda 22-10-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.

Thanks for your kind words, i'm glad you like it,

matilda

Angelsfishingrod 02-11-2010 03:51 PM

Playhouse

Just a Big Thankyou to Winifer for the playhouse, grandaughter will love that for Xmas so Thanks again. much appreciated. Fi.:)

Angelsfishingrod 11-11-2010 05:51 PM

Thanks Maufant

Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)

maufant 11-11-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsfishingrod
Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)

You're very welcome Angelsfishingrod, hope it will keep you warm!

offaly40 17-12-2010 01:33 PM

Big big thank you to linn

I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x

Linn 20-12-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offaly40
I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x

Your very welcome hun and i was only happy to help, especially where Santa is concerned. Thankyou for your kind words.
Happy christmas to you all
Regards Linn x x x x x

fortyx 21-01-2011 03:46 PM

xbox games

hi i would like to thank everybody who kindly gave me xboxes and games i was able to make 3 children very happy thank you to dub106 kenwood and mickrick thank you all so much and the children say tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhanks xxxxxxxxxx

Gormal 29-01-2011 12:31 PM

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me stuff over the last year and a half, it is all greatly appreciated both big and small. You know who you are!
Thanks a Mill!

Mumof3 30-01-2011 09:34 AM

Thank you to Unidragon

I really need to say a huge thank you to Unidragon for all the wonderful wrestling things that you have given to my son. We are very very grateful and also a big thank you to everyone who has given me things over the last number of years.

Very gratefully Mumof3