Thread: car boot sales
View Single Post
Old Posted: 15-10-2008 , 01:20 AM #132
kila2008

Hi, just wondering if it is still worth doing carboot sales?? I have never done one before but there are two separate carboot sales/markets that take place every Sunday in the local town and I was thinking about trying one out. I have a lot of baby clothes, toys, equipment, etc. from when my daughter was born...she is 7 now but an only child and was the first grandchild on both sides so was inundated with presents...stuff was all new for her and a lot of it was rarely used due to the volume of stuff that was bought/received so it is still in really good condition.

I'm also thinking about trying out the local craft markets coming up to xmas as I love crafting and have been dabbling in various crafts for a while now...handmade cards and other stationery, floral arrangements, friendship bracelets/jewellery, etc.

The thing is that I really have no idea where to start or if, in the current economic climate, it is even worthwhile to do. My partner and I are currently trying to finish off a self-build and any extra income at the moment would be very welcome as it would help with getting the house finished.

Any ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks!