View Single Post
Old Posted: 30-11-2008 , 01:49 AM #37
bluecurlygirl

Default Lovin it....

The ideas are fantastic - keep them coming. Progress to date is the snowflakes are made. We couldn't find glitter - can you believe that? Only glitter glue which is rubbish for the effect we wanted so we did emboss some card which I know is bold (using electricity & all) but I figured it'd be less lights glowing this christmas so I could indulge a little. Doing cd's tomorrow too. Don't know what to put on them yet. The effect I'm going for is a christmas village. Might put some pics of old cards of christmas houses - have few stickers like that with cardmaking too! Mmmm. Want to get some photos of the kids in winter gear and make little figures of them possibly! Picture of snowman.... Anyway, would love to make little light up village if anyone has any ideas. I have loads of jars, tins (tomatoes) and I have a coke can that I'm thing of making a star of david out of if anyone knows how to do that! Will post pictures when it's all done - if the glare isn't too bad on what will be my lovely clean windows!!!! You only really notice how bad they are at this time of year when you go to do stuff like this!! Well for me anyway.

P.S. My window sill is narrow and I need to place something on it to make everything visible outside & in so anything I make can't be too heavy & can't have a very wide area supporting them from behind if that helps....
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote