Thread: New Bathroom
View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-11-2009 , 09:50 PM #12
minnie pal

Default cant do sun!

I'm not allowed in the sun between 10am and 6pm (doctor's orders) so wouldnt do good in the med or tropics. sorry about that, you will have to do more humbuggging.

Oh, well, i got an answer from the garden, saying they are in production and they go out in July and i answered "oh sucks, did i miss it all then?" no answer. well you wouldnt if you used those words eh, I didnt pander and maybe i should have, wanted twins pad done, mines ok. really wanted twins garden done its just flat .....muck, literally.
xxminnie pal

Oh summersun, here something to laugh at.....microwaved teeth, first time round.....lost them tonight....found them in the rubbish bin.

I hate them. I hate them. I think they were meant for repurposing, but cant think how.

yeh, heaps of fun here, send the hubby over, he'd love it...might spend all his time looking for dentures and spray glueing practically everything in sight as i continue to make 'magic' in my place and at this stage i wish i could stop so may have to add OCD to all that is wrong with me.
xnow and g'night!
minnie pal is offline   Reply With Quote