Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Old Posted: 29-04-2010 , 05:59 PM #53
Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhlin ni Sheambrai
Hi Only, hope you know I am only having a little fun--at your expense I know but no malice intended. We used to have the same thing when we lived in Bray except it was flying black ants. We would come home and they would be all over the front door right up to the handle. We would use fly spray, ant powder, boiling water, anything to get rid of them. But every year they would come back in their hundreds and disgust us for a couple of days. Glad your problem is solved but don't forget--if the daddy long legs are about-- don't catch them by the leg cos it just comes off and they keep flying--only pulling your leg-LOL- hope it doesn't fall off too!! Yours in fun and friendship--Eibhlin.

All taken in fun Eibhlin :D
You're a mighty poet ... don't know how you come up with it all.... If I was any good at that kind of thing I'd retaliate :D ... but I haven't that gift.
The ants must have been unreal! ... At least these things were on the ground and not on the door ... am hoping its a once off ... Oh, and I promise I won't catch them by the leg .... will make hubby do it instead lol
Only is offline   Reply With Quote