View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-01-2009 , 09:51 PM #31
summersun

Superhoarder me .... but i know where it comes from... As a child i lived in several different countries and the rule for me and me alone was I HAD ONE SUITCASE AND EVERYTHING I WANTED HAD TO FIT IN THE CASE BUT IF I COULDNT CARRY IT ... IT DIDNT GO. so most of what i wanted didnt go.... but my mother and father had different rules. So i suppose i am making up for it now.

Six years ago this March coming we left the big city lights of London to move back to Monaghan, we rented for 3 and a bit years and built a home which we have been in just over 2 years and in my attic are loads of boxes that still havent been opened since London, but i cannot bring myself to let go.........

Memories memories memories.... that's why my husband would love to do a wife swap with super "Linn"... she is ruthless, nothing is safe around her, LOVE YOU LINN REALLY, wish i was more like you, maybe in my next life ,he dreams of opening a cupboard or wardrobe and nothing falling on his head ha ha or no toys on the floor, he should have stayed a batchelor

Erica, you could do a fab job for me, but if i was honest i would probaby be chasing around after you with an excuse to keep 3 out of 4 items...

So i am a "super hoarder" but at least i can admit it and i am happy, so i dont think i will ever change, but jt is helping me at least i can pass some things on to a new home..

Summersun
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote