View Single Post
Old Posted: 30-01-2009 , 07:32 PM #31
cheddarlane

Default spring clean

They should do it here!!

Especially now with 1. Trying to save the Enviromnent
and 2. the Big Recession!!

People waste too much!! I bring every little thing I find into the local charity shop!!

people just chuck stuff and never think how someone would love it, just the same way they once did when they *bought it!!*

But I can't say I have had great feedback if I have been seen looking in skip.. only did it a few times .. last time I got a cool box full of gorgeous expensive art brushes and paints and dyes.. some had the prices on.. 12e for one tiny paint brush that you would hardy even use for an eye shadow brush it was that small!!

I used the art things a few times as used to do an art course.. trying to find the time now!

also got a brand new m&s bathroom rug.. it is lovely, and just my style.. Pink!!

I am currently moving and rather than getting a skip, I am adding things on here, going to local vincent de paul and oxfam and giving to friends who need it.

It is a great feeling too and also declutters..

bet you could make it a hobby looking in all the skips you drive past.. although the ones I have past lately, have been in the rain and covered in rubble!!

Summer maybe!! haha
cheddarlane is offline   Reply With Quote