View Single Post
Old Posted: 07-12-2008 , 06:28 PM #33
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawnie
hi Kiara, wishing you all the best in the new home, and hope you get it set up. If i find anything i think you could use that i have hanging around I'll let you know. I'm not crafty but hey you never know! Best wishes now and in the future, Siobhan. P.S. Enjoy making lots of memories in your new home.

Thanks bawnie, I can't wait to have our own place, decorated whatever way we want and the best part... no more moving! Anyone who's renting will know how annoying that is... moving everytime your lease is up! My 3 year old daughter was brought home from hospital to 1 house where she lived for 2 months, we moved into a house closer to my mum but it was freezing so 6 months later we moved again into a beautiful house with brilliant neighbours, I loved the place and the people, my daughter had made friends and it was the only house she remembered and then after two years the landlady decided she was selling up! so we moved again into our current house, its close enough to the last one so we can visit our old neighbours but its just never felt right (we have been here nearly 9 months!) So now hopefully we can settle down and have a real home! kiara x