Thread: mayo galway ads
View Single Post
Old Posted: 22-04-2009 , 11:33 PM #9
Janeway

Default re: lack in the west

well i am from dublin, not lived there for a while now, and i notice the same thing, i know the knowledge is not good down here as the dump is always full in kilkee and you are not allowed to help yourself to anything anymore even in the recycling part of it.

ennis has its own yahoo page for the freecycle.org but its limited, not at all like this page and more wanted stuff then giving stuff most of the time.

i try and tell as many as i can about this and get them to use it, using the address as a pm on bebo, facebook, msn etc, even my blog entries.

because its not so much west as it is east and midlands, i have a problem collecting things I REALLY REALLY need like furniture for our new home we are moving in june to it, i am renting a real large old house right now and could store the stuff till june if i could get it.

does anyone know of people who would collect furniture for covering their costs or a small fee, as i dont drive and need to start thinking house stuff asap, i hate to buy new, just give things a new home and pass on stuff i dont need anymore.

pm me please if you know about the whole delivery thing, cheers
Janeway is offline   Reply With Quote