View Single Post
Old Posted: 03-02-2009 , 09:09 PM #96
bluecurlygirl

Default Paper briquettes

Don't forget the thread on paper briquettes. If you search for it on the first page you should find it. I haven't done it yet but I fully intend to start soon. I have an old clothes horse that's warped which I'll be putting over the bath and that should give me loads of room to make a good few. And please don't put up links to the sale of the paper-briquette makers on ebay. The above-mentioned thread tells you how to make them without machines.
Also, the thread on natural cleaning products. I'm still using a few bottles of detergent/cleaning fluids/polishes that are in my press but once they're gone they won't be replaced. Cleaning my range & electric cooker has never been so easy. Plaster on the bread soda & washing up liquid paste, leave it for 10 minutes and BRUSH IT OFF - don't wash it off or you'll be there all day. No elbow grease involved & they come up shining. And a lot cheaper. I'll certainly be needing all these tips now after the hammering we've taken today. I'll be losing between €60 - €70 p.w. thank to Cowen and his p****s. I can't understand how someone earning 8.5 times my salary is only paying 1.5 times the levy that's being put on me though. P****d off as hell so not staying on long guys. So mad and don't know how the hell I'm gonna make ends meet. It's been tough enough lately but it's just gonna be impossible after that slap in the face.