View Single Post
Old Posted: 09-03-2009 , 09:31 AM #7
Fries-With-That

Default everlast

Hi Kilk,

I've seen this paint on houses, it has a textured finish a little bit like "terelene dash".

There are a few drawbacks with the product as far as I am aware, the main ones that spring to mind is the limited choice of colours and the need for it to be appplied by an expert.

Make sure that if you get these guys to do your house that they mask off everything that you don't want the finish on ( downpipes guttering facsia and soffets etc etc).

I saw one house where the facia and spoffet were not masked and they ended up the same colour as the walls ( Light Pink) they were a bugger to paint white again because the finish. is lumpy.

The special offer is offered to everyone, so don't be conned by that. If you want a special offer get one of your neighbours with a similar size house to ask for a quote then you ask for yours, I doubt there'll be any difference.

one more thing.......Prep PreP Prerp work is the most important thing to get right....powerwashing, sealing etc etc ...if they're not quoting for this ...run a mile.

Regards,

Fries.
Fries-With-That is offline   Reply With Quote