Thread: Posts Missing
View Single Post
Old Posted: 19-06-2008 , 06:39 AM #22
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono
Dont know whats happened. Got 2 notifications in my email about 'electric chimney'. When I opened the email and went to link, heading was vbulletin message which told me I was not allowed to access plus lots of other stuff which was more than a bit discouraging to say the least as I was only accessing the email which was sent to me by Jumble Ireland.

Hope the ever patient Chris can advise and explain.

Again thanks in advance Chris

Sincerely,

Nono
Hi Nono,

Three ads for the "Electric Chimney" were made on the forum. Multiple ads for the same item in different forums (Miscellaneous, Domestic Appliances etc) are not allowed as these ads/threads are difficult to manage for all concerned. So I removed two ads and left one in the Domestic appliances forum. All of the posts on the archived ads were along the lines of "What is an electric chimney?" and not "May I have this, please?" Once again, if a Member can't access an ad, he/she should presume that the item has been Taken and archived, or archived for no update, or archived for being irrelevant. All of this archiving is to keep the forum as up-to-date as possible. Members should rest assured that ads or posts do NOT disappear from the forum for no reason.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote