View Single Post
Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 01:52 AM #71
nono

Default Another Big Thankyou From Galway

Hi all, nono here again with another big thankyou. This time its to Danielm. Daniel sent me a box of Open University Course Books and Tapes. Some of the books were for my daughter (19) whos studying Maths and English in NUIG, she want to teach both subjects. The rest of the books were for my son (29-he took unpaid leave from the army) who's studying Engineering. They're both in 2nd year. They are both ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with everything Daniel sent, they've both said its going to be of enormous help to them in their studies. This box is SOOOOOO HEAVY. Its slightly smaller than the multipack tayto box and it was full to the brim with books so DANIEL really went to great trouble to POST this to me. So to DANIEL a VERY VERY BIG THANKYOU. You've been amazing.

Also welcome to MaryJaneandBrian, you've joined an brilliant and amazing site. I know you'll have many enjoyable hours, days, weeks on this site. Peoples genourosity on this site is without bounds, so thanks to everybody involved in making this a site like no other.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year to one and all. NONO
nono is offline   Reply With Quote