View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-12-2008 , 01:20 AM #14
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
I put up posters at work, I got an ad put up on the intranet which is accessible to Dept of Agriculture nationwide, been telling friends. I don't know yet if I've caused anyone to join but I'll keep plugging in hope.
Hi bluecurlygirl

Many thanks for promoting JumbleTown -- much appreciated!
Quote:
...The magnets say "Everythings free - at Jumbletown.ie." If admin don't mind I'd like to stick these on my car.
Feel free to adorn your car!
Quote:
...there's a few of us on here that'll help admin weed out the dealers too IF they appear.
Takers can be individuals who intend to use items themselves or perhaps even sell them on. The latter activity may be unpopular with some Members but it’s not against the rules of the Forum. Once an item has been collected, the Taker can do whatever they wish with the item. Neither the Giver nor Admin can dictate or determine the Taker’s activities off the Board/Forum.

One view of Takers who sell (and they are very much in the minority) is that they are are entrepreneurs of sorts. Who can tell what their circumstances are? They could be recently laid-off or struggling to pay a mortgage, and if they can make a few bob by going to the trouble of collecting an item and then HOPING to sell it, then Admin says, good luck to them.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote