View Single Post
Old Posted: 11-03-2009 , 10:29 PM #32
Moeby

Default Skip diving

I know where I live people would look down their noses if they saw you looking in a skip and believe you me I have seen skips and cannot believe what is being dumped but I would be too embarrassed to go to it. I did get a locker from a skip beside our local GAA centre after an auction. (I intend to revamp it and will post before and after photos later. I do my utmost to promote jumbletown and bend everyone's ear about it, but so far I do not recognise anyone locally.

I have to admit I did see the poster "Jumbletown needs You", somewhere (maybe Colmsmum had posted it locally), but I didn't pass much remarks on it. In fact I didn't really know what it was about. Maybe some of the graphic boffs on this site could come up with something that would be catchy and informative (Sorry to whoever designed first poster), but sometimes there are so many posters and ads in local shops that they can go unnoticed.

MAYBE AS JUMBLETOWNERS WE SHOULD JUST BRAVE IT AND APPROACH THE SKIPPERS AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT JUMBLETOWN, SAVE THEM AND US A FORTUNE.

Kind regards.
Moeby is offline   Reply With Quote