View Single Post
Old Posted: 12-03-2009 , 12:06 AM #18
orca

Hi,

Ive only joined since the new year and yes I am addicted, but it takes awhile to find your way round all of the bits on the site, its only now that I've sussed the search thread and I agree with Jennie it is off putting when you join initally, if you look at the wanted section and see 20 posts from the one person,and there is no way I would start trailling through 50 pages looking to see if by chance somebody would like what I have to offer, I do look through the wanted section to see if I can help someone out by having what they are looking for but I have to say I give up and switch off when I see the same persons name coming up the whole time.
If we are all on the site for the same reasons to help others out by being able to give our bits and pieces that we no longer require and if we are lucky enough to receive the things we would like to be chosen for, can we not try and show some common courtesy towards others and try not to monopolise the section, so as other peoples posts may be seen as well
orca is offline   Reply With Quote