View Single Post
Old Posted: 06-01-2007 , 12:50 PM #2
Aceshigh

Default Pm Sending

Because You Think You Are The First To Send A Pm It Doesnt Mean You Are The First To Send It And As Mentioned In Other Threads It Isnt Always First Come First Served It Is Entirely Up To The Giver Who Has The First Refusal Of The Item. I Have Found Myself That With Some Of The Items That I Have Been Pm's Sent To Me Is That There Are So Many That It Is Easier To Reply In The Thread So That All Can Read As It Is Very Hard Work Sending The Same Pm To Twenty Different People. Also Some Givers Will Put Their Phone Number On A Thread So That You Txt Them Instead Of Going Through This Site Purely Because They Might Not Get A Chance To Visit This Fantastic Site As Often As They Would Like And Then They Can Pass On Their Item Quicker Which Is Normally The Case.
However I Do Find It Frustrating At Times Especially If It Is An Item That I Really Would Like To Have Myself Still That Is Life On Jumble Town So All We Can Do Is The Best We Can And Hope We Dont Offend Too Many People Along The Way Keep Up The Good Work Admin And All Those That Help Keep Ireland 40 Shades Of Green
..thanx
....wayne
Aceshigh is offline   Reply With Quote