View Single Post
Old Posted: 13-12-2009 , 05:47 PM #286
summersun

Thankyou Chucken... I am happy that you are making yourself a Christmas Home this year... We ( I ) sometimes forget that Christmas for one reason or another can be a very lonely and unhappy time for some , I am happy that you are going to try Chucken happy decorating ... i wish i was nearer, i would come and help you... where are you ????

so here is hoping that all Jumble Towners will have a happy and contented festive time what ever your beliefs or ideas.

I have been running this thread since this time last year, and i dont know what i am going to occupy myself with when i hit the delete button...

MAYBE I WILL JUST START A NEW COUNT DOWN ... TO CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR..... NOW HOW MANY DAYS TO GO????

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL ... WILL BE UPLOADING MORE PICS ... HOPEFULLY LATER ... IF I CAN GET MY 11YR OLD TECHNO JUNKIE TO DO IT FOR ME...

Summersun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucken1
I just want to thank EVERYBODY on jumbletown. I only joined in september..I think? The amount of goodwill here is amazing!Some people have stood out..I love Summersuns love of Christmas! Its heart warming. so many people,who without realising,are making my house a home. Summersun,I havent done The Christmas thing for a long, long time..but this year..I will try. Your all Lovely. Thank you all. Mary
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote