View Single Post
Old Posted: 07-12-2008 , 01:28 AM #23
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila2008
Kiara, perhaps place a really long wish-list of every single item that you need or would like for the house & baby and update/shorten it as you receive each item!

ha ha your not the 1st one to suggest that! I have a 'furniture and kitchen appliances' thread in wanted but I really dont want to have a big long list and people would just think I'm milking it! Truth is though I really do need alot of things and my partner is out of work since Sept and will be for awhile yet (severe back problems from being overworked!) so I can't just go shopping, although it might be a blessing in disguise because I used to shop way too much and end up with stuff I just didnt need! So now I'm being alot more resourceful and reusing alot more and actually I kind of enjoy it! Myself and the little lady have been making christmas bits lately and she loves it so I might take your advice and give her a more active role decorating her room, crafts etc. I'm definatly gonna build in her wardrobe so i might get a beaded curtain, are they hard to make? lol (only half joking I actually have a surprising amount of beads!) kiara x