View Single Post
Old Posted: 07-12-2008 , 12:56 PM #27
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila2008
Yeah I understand...but I don't think that people would necessarily think that...just thought it might be the easiest way of doing it as people could look down through the list and could then decide what they had to offer you based on what you need.

I, too, have always loved shopping but there is soooo much more satisfaction out of making stuff yourself and its soooo much cheaper. I love the €2 shop though, as I can indulge my shopping habit without spending an absolute fortune.

I seem to have developed a habit lately of gathering up as many craft supplies as I possibly can and anything that I think I can make something out of. I'm doing a design-related course in college and it has made me realise that I am the best person to design stuff to suit my own taste as nobody knows what I like better than I do myself...lol I'm hoping to start trying to design some furniture soon as boyf is starting to decorate a self-build (and as a s/e tradesperson work is now rather scarce for him so I want to save him money). He asked me what I want for xmas and I told him I want a 'jigsaw'...he didn't understand though as he asked me "how many pieces do you want in it?"... lol

Fair play, if you can do it go for it completely custom made furniture, i love it, if I tried that I'd probably lose some fingers lol!