Thread: Slug Problem
View Single Post
Old Posted: 15-07-2009 , 09:13 PM #1
minnie pal

Default Slug Problem

Yes, you know i am in a confined concrete yard, well I am not but the slugs are!
My yard is all concrete with a raised bed at the end. I think the concrete is not allowing the heavy rain to drain away through soil and also a high north facing wall too, so the raised bed is never in sunshine really.
What can i do to get some drainage in here, will it mean to try get rid of the concrete as i wanted anyway.
There also seems to be lage concrete slabs at the entrance which are slopping away from the tiny house and i think that is there for one good reason - to prevent flooding back into the house.
SO, if i wanted a flat even patio I wont be able to do it on the level for flooding reasons, eh?
Any bril suggestions, I can live with most things, except breeding slugs!!!
xminnie pal
Oh, two people have told me I have 'mile a minute' on my north facing wall and it seems to be growing up a trellis from next door, do I tell her it will devour everything or do i just rip away all i can on my wall, it doesnt seem to be going toward her but seems to be attracted my way!!! yeh, i get em full blast it seems.
minnie pal is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links