View Single Post
Old Posted: 29-04-2008 , 08:52 PM #1
angie1

Default Build a shed for 100 euros!

Area: misc County: Misc Status: Available
hi all this is my new shed that we built from recycled timber and bit and pieces we aquired from local building site skips it is unbelieveable the stuff builders dump...we got all the 8x4 sheets and 4x3lenghts from one skip and when we asked one of the site workers who was so kind to let us help ourselves he said that they wouldnt need them again as they have to buy all new stuff for next job.ONE MANS WASTE IS ANOTHER MANS WANT i thought to myself the door also came from a skip bright blue when we got it but the yellow flowers against the black looked better i thought. The felt for the roof was all we bought and the window which is just a piece of perspex much cheaper than glass and child proof. I replyed to ad in diy section of jt for 8x4 slabs and we lined the inside walls it was an added bonas and our shed is really dry and warm looking now . Its amazing what a little surfing in a couple of skips can do!!!!!!!!!!Alot of work but worth it in the end i think hope it gives a few people some ideas kind regards angie1
Attached Images

angie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links