View Single Post
Old Posted: 11-03-2010 , 02:52 PM #4
Belarus

First of all belated Happy Womens day to women everywhere and particularly "Mna na hEireann". I agree totally with Merienne. I am older than most of the jumbletowners (I think anyway) and I have had seven children - all grown up now. My eldest was a girl followed by two boys, a girl, two boys and another girl. (Seems like a litany). Anyway the babygrows, sleepy suits, jumpers, dungarees etc., from my first child went right down the line to the youngest. (Mind you the jumpers etc., seem to have been a better quality and lasted a lot longer through several washes over the years). Likewise the cot, buggy or in those days it was known as a "go car" were used for all of them and both cot and buggy are still here and have been used for grandchildren both boys and girls. The trend nowadays seems to be to buy everything new for the next child which is a total waste of money. These items should be used by all the children in the family as long as they are fairly good and safe to use. Regards to everybody.
Belarus is offline   Reply With Quote