View Single Post
Old Posted: 14-01-2009 , 11:34 PM #15
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun
Hi Jenniferalan....Will you stop talking about me .... me a horder... never.. I am a super hoarder... My husband wants to do "wife swap" with Linn or Bettybooboop and for me to go away for a fortnight ... he says i wont recognise the place when i return ha ha it will all have been given away on jt and the house will be empty and happy jters all over Ireland.
Ive been asked to do many a thing in my life but never wife swop lol. Maybe i could be an agony aunt and solve all the hoarding problems. Maybe there should be a section where '' LINN CAN FIX ''.
My mum is the biggest hoarder ive ever seen. My parents live in a beautiful home and if you open her wardrobe you'll find clothes dated back to the 70's. In one handbag at the weekend she found my enrolment letter for secondary school dated jan 1981. In her attic you'll find our copies from primary school.
But my jumbletown magic is rubbing of. I left on saturday with 4 black sacks and my husband came home today with 2 more from my mums.
Some people just dont like to let go. My best piece of advice is PEOPLE GET A GRIP ''JUMBLETOWN NEEDS YOU''
Attached Images

Linn is offline   Reply With Quote