View Single Post
Old Posted: 27-10-2009 , 10:22 PM #248
dee1

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun
To Sandymitch,

My very own Santa, .... When i posted my wanted add for an 8ft tree even before Christmas 2008 was over , NEVER in my wildest of dreams did i EVER believe that one day i would get one let alone a taller one!!!!

You have made this mad woman very happy, and i cannot wait to decorate it...

I promise to get my number 1 son to upload some pics for me...

Thankyou , thankyou , and again THANKYOU.... for choosing me .....

AND to Biker Chick , Linn, Brendan and to everyone else who pm'd me to say that there was a tree on offer in the misc section THANKYOU XXXXXX for letting me know, as i had just been about to switch off the pc and would never have known about this till 18 hours later and that might have been to late...

The Moral of the year is " Have Patience... all comes to those who wait!!!!! eventually!!!!

thankyou one and all

and may i be the first to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, safe and better 2010..... only 71 days to Christmas

SUMMERSUN XXXX
DEAREST SUMMERSUN,
having just read your threads,with a smile and a watery eye or two,I simply am bursting to see your photos,Like you I am a sucker for everything christmassy.the children can have santy, we'll have the magic...pm me your address and I will forward you on something too, to add to your collection. blessed be to all.
dee1.
dee1 is offline   Reply With Quote