View Single Post
Old Posted: 24-05-2009 , 06:25 PM #140
summersun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philomena6196
First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!
It just goes to show us that one Womans rubbish is another one's salvation and peace of mind... Well done Auntie Mau.... you see you do always have great things.... Now if you have any sun hiding in your home PLEASE put it up.

Sending prayers that your little one is back to himself

summersun
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote