View Single Post
Old Posted: 10-06-2010 , 07:39 PM #62
Gormal

Thankyou Mandolin!
Been at the stash again, this time trying to use up the bits I'm not so keen on and a bit that I really like.
1st made some shopping bags [more planned] and a laundry wash bag for washing stuff in, I have a feeling I'll need it when I wash the slippers, it'll catch the bits that fall off. For the tie I just used the sewn edge of the sheet I repurposed earlier......yes I keep everything...lol

2nd I have a family birthday coming up soon so I made a make-up bag and matching toiletry bag. I loved that fabric and really wanted something usefull from it.

3rd Draught excluders one normal stuffed with all the fabric scraps [shredded], then I thought that since we always use that door it's going to be annoying having to replace the excluder all the time so I made one that you slip under the door, by rolling up the outer edges and stitching in place by hand [not my favourite job]. I had to do a bit of shaping at 1 end so the door could close. It seems to be doing the job and staying in place so far.
Attached Images

Gormal is offline   Reply With Quote