Thread: observation
View Single Post
Old Posted: 14-01-2009 , 07:05 PM #30
chloe123

Default I totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfearisfearr
First of all let me assure people that automated reply is not possible without sites permission.People who reply within seconds are those who are online at the moment and are quick enough to reply.Some people are lucky enough to be able to stay online. This is not possible for everyone but thats the luck of the draw.Be lucky or dont,dont blame anyone or anything.

I thought the purpose of this site was for givers to clear items they don't want anymore. What does it matter how quickly a taker replys. Either give the stuff away with good intentions or don't. I often sit with my laptop on my knee and often look to see whats new. So if I reply first so what. It seems to me that this site is being used by people who want to make friends or influence people - so are swapping items accordingly. I think this is a great site and does exactly what it says on the tin. If anyone thinks there is something sinister going on I suggest they get a life. If people are willing to take the time and energy to sell things on fair play to them. If anyone begrudges giving an item away have they thought about going to the time and trouble of selling it themselves. They may even make friends in the real world then instead of in the virtual world of jt.