|Posted: 02-02-2009 , 02:07 PM #1|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Got the Right Time?
If the time on your posts is one hour out, then you need to reset it. Instructions below:
1. Click on the USER CP button (User Control Panel button), which is located on the dark blue bar left of the log-in area on the Home Page.
2. Choose "Edit Options" from the menu options on the left.
3. Go to the "Date & Time Options" box.
4. Click on "Automatically Detect DST Changes."
5. Choose "DST Correction Always On" from the drop-down box.
6. Scroll down and press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
7. Then click on the JumbleTown logo at the top of the page.
8. Press the F5 key (top row of the your keyboard) to refresh your page-view.
9. Check that the time is correct at the bottom of the Home Page just above the links to the Local Authorities.
All of the above may seem complicated but it's not. Instructions always seem more complicated than the action itself!
|JumbleTown Sponsored Links|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|