JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 19-08-2011 , 04:19 PM #1
trevet

Default Last time a member logged on or if a PM was picked up - how?

Hi, I'm just wondering is there a way of knowing if a PM has been picked up by a member if you've sent one? I have been liaising with regards to an item with a relatively new member but have not heard back from them since my last few PMs. I just wonder if there is any way of knowing when this member last logged onto the site? And or if they ever picked up the PMs I sent to them? If this is something you can tell me easily it would just help me to work out if they just haven't been back on the site and therefore perhaps will still get back to me in time or if they have just changed their mind on the item? They are set up not to receive emails only PMs, Any help from the Administrator is much appreciated, thank you.
trevet is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 19-08-2011 , 06:27 PM #2
Dave Hagan
Administrator

Default from Admin

Hi trevet,

To view a Member's last activity:

- If they have a post on a public thread/ad, click their username and choose the 'Show Public Profile' option from the dropdown box...

- or if they have sent you a PM, view the PM and click on their username and choose the 'Show Public Profile' option from the dropdown box...

The time of Member's 'last activity' on JumbleTown is shown at the top right of the "Show Public Profile Page" (please see the screenshot below.)

In relation to PM's, you can request a 'receipt' when sending a PM -- the tick-box for this is at the end of the page where you write your PM. However, some members ignore requests for 'receipts.' Apart from 'receipts' there is no other public way to know if a member has read your PM. (As you know, the JumbleTown system sends out automatic email notifications to Members whenever a PM is sent -- it's up to Members to check their personal email account.)

However, Admin can check if a member has unopened PMs, please send me the member's username by PM and I'll get back to you with an update.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin
Attached Images

Dave Hagan is offline   Reply With Quote