JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 27-03-2009 , 05:38 PM #1
Moeby

Default Mix up in posts.

Hi, I just noticed in the Farm section that I have apparently responded to tyres for a silage pit. I didn't actually respond to this thread in fact I wasn't even on Jumbletown at the time. Can anyone explain please?? If the person that did respond try it again, because I really do not need tyres for a silage pit. Many thanks. Kind regards.
Moeby is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 27-03-2009 , 07:39 PM #2
Dave Hagan
Administrator

Hi Moeby,

I've removed that erroneous post.

Have you shared your login details with anyone else?

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin
Dave Hagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 27-03-2009 , 08:41 PM #3
Moeby

Default Post mixup

Hi Dave, No I haven't shared my login details with anyone. I have been getting "threat detected" from my anti-virus lately and healing the problem and I asked Chris P about a bogus e-mail from Hotmail. I can't understand how this has happened. There hadn't been anyone on the computer at the time when this was responded to, so I am really baffled. Thanks for the response. Kind regards.
Old Posted: 27-03-2009 , 08:54 PM #4
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeby
Hi Dave, No I haven't shared my login details with anyone. I have been getting "threat detected" from my anti-virus lately and healing the problem and I asked Chris P about a bogus e-mail from Hotmail. I can't understand how this has happened. There hadn't been anyone on the computer at the time when this was responded to, so I am really baffled. Thanks for the response. Kind regards.
Hi Moeby,

This is a curious case -- we haven't had any reports before about phantom posts. Let us know if it happens again because, in theory, the only person who can make a post using your User Name is your good self or someone who has access to your account, that is, someone who knows your Password. Even Admin doesn't know this as it is encrypted into the system when you register.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 27-03-2009 , 09:50 PM #5
Moeby

Default Post mixup

Hi Chris, I really can't understand this either. I know for a fact there was no-one on the computer at the time this was logged. I was looking after a friend's kids and my son had been on the computer earlier, but they were all having dinner at the time this was posted. The only thing is when I log into Jumbletown it doesn't ask me for a password or anything like that, in fact it is sometimes the hubby that checks it for me, maybe I haven't got it secure, but even at that, there was definately no-one on the computer when this was logged. Big puzzler!! Kind regards.