JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 09:43 PM #46
gillo

I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to crazymama for dropping the shoes off to kiara, who I would like to thank for holding them for me until misstake collected them, who I would like to thank for dropping them off to Linn, who has finally delivered them to me! I love them and am so grateful to receive them, and I also want to add that we have a fantastic support network for making sure items are reused on this site. Once again, thank you so much to all 4 members involved in finding these shoes a new home with me!
gillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 09:50 PM #47
Bettybooboopbedoop

You're welcome Linn. misstake was loaded up like Mrs. Clause leaving ennis. She even got snow on the way home.
Bettybooboopbedoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 10:04 PM #48
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn
I would like to say a huge thankyou to Bettybooboopbedoop, Kiara & Misstake (and her lovely partner). Betty & Kiara for all the wonderful stuff they gave my Son & his Girlfriend. Misstake & her lovely partner for collecting the stuff for me yesterday and for meeting myself and my husband today to give me the stuff.
Jay & Ann are delighted with your kindness and God bless you all.

Your more than welcome Linn, I know how hard it is starting out and making a house a home, I hope your son and his girlfriend get their place nice and homely and are very happy there, Kiara x
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 10:05 PM #49
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillo
I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to crazymama for dropping the shoes off to kiara, who I would like to thank for holding them for me until misstake collected them, who I would like to thank for dropping them off to Linn, who has finally delivered them to me! I love them and am so grateful to receive them, and I also want to add that we have a fantastic support network for making sure items are reused on this site. Once again, thank you so much to all 4 members involved in finding these shoes a new home with me!

Well I didn't really do anything there but I'm glad you like the shoes, Kiara x
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 10:46 PM #50
gillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiara
Well I didn't really do anything there but I'm glad you like the shoes, Kiara x

Well other than the fact that you had stuff to give away that misstake was collecting from you, crazymama wouldn't have been able to leave them with you, so let's say you were a link in the jumbletown chain for me LOL! Thanks any way, the shoes are great for the spring time X
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 10:49 PM #51
summersun

This thread is a great idea....

First thankyou on my list is Bettyboo.... and her daughter for the motorolla headpiece (i lost mine whilst trick or treating ) its great cant live without it
Thanks for posting Betty i appreciate it , also thanks for that beautiful dragon top which is now a cool party dress for my daughter Laura

will continue this thankyou list later but to everyone who has posted things to me in the sticks of Clones i appreciate it.... Mags2, Kiara, Betty, Hurl1234, Sabrinabray for her ghost

You senior members like UnaPam, SisterE, Kilk, Betty, Paprika etc, you inspire me with your thread stories keep them going.... Where is kilk these days havent seen him around the threads in a long time hope you are ok kilkie...

And a BIG thankyou to my husband who made the big mistake of telling me about this site, and now i am addicted to it.
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 15-12-2008 , 12:33 AM #52
jenniferalan

Default Big thank you for patience

thank you to all the JTers who have reserved items for me and thank u to all the takers who sent me sae's who are waiting for me to post items. Thanks for ur patience! Have myself sorted out and everything will be going in the post tomorrow.

Many thanks to givers who sent me items recently, ye know who u are!
happy Christmas,

Jennifer
jenniferalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 17-12-2008 , 08:26 PM #53
summersun

A few months ago Shanley sent me some cd's to help my number 2 son with his dyslexia, Words cannot say enough, he loves this and is trying so hard, Shanley thanks again for taking the time to firstly read my wanted thread and then to make the greater effort to post it to me a total stranger.... THANKYOU SHANLEY

What a wonderful, addictive site this is, i personally feel that i have made some good friends. and if i can be of any help to anyone from up here in ole Monaghan do let me know .

Summersun
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 17-12-2008 , 08:39 PM #54
gillo

MY husband went to meet a man in Enfield this evening to pick up a briefcase that I had requested on his behalf in the wanted section. He received the most beautiful briefcase in brown leather, and to think this was totally free and from acomplete stranger, who is based in Dublin and was willing to meet my husband so near to home. This is truly a wonderful site and I am so glad to be a member. Thank you to denisei, your generosity is astonishing. Kindest regards, gillo
Old Posted: 20-12-2008 , 03:21 PM #55
kiara

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me with things for my new house and advice on my impending move! My 'wish list' in wanted is gradually getting smaller! Yay! When the house is finally done I'll put the after pics on the recycled housed thread in green tips. Kiara x
Old Posted: 03-01-2009 , 04:06 PM #56
misstake

Default A Big Thanks

i just want to say a BIG thank you to FRAN Who posted a almera on here yesterday i phoned and as i was the first call i got the car Sorry i forgot to reply online but as im in the NWof ireland i was out on the motorway quick as a flash Now with the help of the AA and my son the car is awaiting a new key at his house And i will post a pic as soon as i get it home
So once again thank you FRANGAFFNEY your car will receive the best love and care xxx
misstake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 06-01-2009 , 09:23 PM #57
HappyHunter

Default To Linn

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Linn for sending in the Clowns :) All arrived safely at my house today. They are presently swinging from the curtain rails and standing on my desk. One was rather wound up but he has already unwound and is playing away happily.

Also while I'm at it I would like to say thanks to Mags and Sabrina for the items I collected Christmas week.

Happy New Year to you all and everyone on Jumbletown.
HappyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 06-01-2009 , 09:50 PM #58
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHunter
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Linn for sending in the Clowns :) All arrived safely at my house today. They are presently swinging from the curtain rails and standing on my desk. One was rather wound up but he has already unwound and is playing away happily.

Ah so my babies have settled in their new home. I hope that they bring you as much joy as they did to me.
Regards Linn
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-01-2009 , 01:30 PM #59
Linn

Default Fries With That

I want to say a huge thankyou to fries with that. A jumbletowner in Nenagh put a beautiful night light on jtown. I posted a reply to say that it was beautiful and its a pity you werent nearer. Fries with that replied for me, collected the night light and then posted it to me. i got it this morning and im thrilled. My Son loves it and has been watching it go around all morning.
To Fries with that fair play to you and thanks a million. your a gem.
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-01-2009 , 06:27 PM #60
elbo

Default Thank You

I really don't know where to begin, everyone has been so kind. Thank you to everyone.
(I've had to delete the names, because so many new names would need to be added by now).
Jumbletown is the best site ever and I sincerely thank everyone who has passed on items to myself or my family.
All items were very much appreciated indeed.
A Big Thank you to Everyone.
elbo is offline   Reply With Quote