JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 10:32 AM #1
dollyk

Default private messages help

does anyone know why when i sign in my messages dont appear as it says you signed in yesterday at 8.35, it wont refresh for this morning, which means sometimes i dont get my messages for the day, and people think i just havnt bothered to answer, ive tried logging out and even closing down my puter, but it keeps going back to the day before, also my sent messages are showing up in my inbox ..help
dollyk is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 12:05 PM #2
Stuarty

Mine always says when i last visited at the moment it says,

You last visited: Yesterday ay 10.23PM

I cant help with the messages though, mine always come through at the right times
Stuarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 04:05 PM #3
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyk
does anyone know why when i sign in my messages dont appear as it says you signed in yesterday at 8.35, it wont refresh for this morning, which means sometimes i dont get my messages for the day, and people think i just havnt bothered to answer, ive tried logging out and even closing down my puter, but it keeps going back to the day before, also my sent messages are showing up in my inbox ..help
Hi dollyk,

This seems very unusual. You are obviously viewing a cached/historical. The up-to-the-minute page-view should appear if you press the F5 key (top row of your keyboard). If that doesn't solve the problem, then there may be some "cookie" related issue. Do you, by any chance, have two accounts on JumbleTown?

Re: Sent PMs appearing in your "in-box."
When you reply to a PM, the "Additional Options" box at the end of page includes "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Are you seeing these in your PM folder by any chance? If so, that is perfectly normal. You can delete them, and uncheck the option in the Additional Options box just before you send your PM.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 04:25 PM #4
dollyk

hi the only cookie i know about are the ones you dip in your tea lol, honest havnt a clue, i unchecked that box its ok now, i will try the button you told me to get the page i need...thanks for replying, btw i only have one account, have a hard time keeping up with this one x dk
dollyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 04:35 PM #5
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyk
hi the only cookie i know about are the ones you dip in your tea lol, honest havnt a clue, i unchecked that box its ok now, i will try the button you told me to get the page i need...thanks for replying, btw i only have one account, have a hard time keeping up with this one x dk
Thanks for the feedback, dollyk. Let me know how you get on.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote