JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 11-06-2009 , 11:31 AM #1
skip

Default wanted section re:school

can a wanted section be set up for school books as i notice a lot of ppl use the wanted section for books ( including myself) ..its hard to keep an eye on wanted list for school books which i'd rather give 1st than post straight away
skip is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 11-06-2009 , 01:48 PM #2
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
can a wanted section be set up for school books as i notice a lot of ppl use the wanted section for books ( including myself) ..its hard to keep an eye on wanted list for school books which i'd rather give 1st than post straight away
Hi Skip,

I don't think a Wanted section dedicated to school books is on the cards. As I've said before on other threads, the existing Wanted forum was very much an afterthought and was never meant to play a major role on JumbleTown.

The site was set up along the lines of "I have this item -- do you need it?" and NOT "I need this item -- do you have it?" We limit the existing Wanted forum to 50 pages -- otherwise, it would be hundreds of pages long as those seeking items will always be greater in number than those passing them on.

Givers of school books/material should post their items in the "Office/School/Shop" forum or else use the Search function at the top right of the Wanted listings to locate all ads from Members seeking these items.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote