JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 24-04-2009 , 02:24 PM #16
kilk

yes indeed, the west's awake!
i know lots of jtrs in locality! some of em are nocturnal tho..
kilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-04-2009 , 04:27 PM #17
galwaygem

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
dont see many ads at all from the west im a dub but my friend says theres never anything from the west i just noticed it myself wonder why?

Hi skip, I live in Galway and I only heard about this site yesterday, I must have heard something about it on the radio. My husband works in one of the big factories here in Galway so I am going to have him put one of the posters up in the canteen, this site is BRILLIANT. I have to tell everyone I know about it and get the west awake. lol
galwaygem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-04-2009 , 04:40 PM #18
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by galwaygem
Hi skip, I live in Galway and I only heard about this site yesterday, I must have heard something about it on the radio. My husband works in one of the big factories here in Galway so I am going to have him put one of the posters up in the canteen, this site is BRILLIANT. I have to tell everyone I know about it and get the west awake. lol
Hi Galwaygem, and welcome to JumbleTown.

Many thanks to you and all the other good folk in the West who are doing their bit to spread the word about JumbleTown.

Also, Galway County Council have kindly given us some funding for a small marketing campaign, so we'll be running an ad in the May 8th and May 15th editions of the Connacht Tribune. Look out for us!

Thanks again!

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-04-2009 , 08:17 PM #19
galwaygem

Default well done galway county council

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris P
Hi Galwaygem, and welcome to JumbleTown.

Many thanks to you and all the other good folk in the West who are doing their bit to spread the word about JumbleTown.

Also, Galway County Council have kindly given us some funding for a small marketing campaign, so we'll be running an ad in the May 8th and May 15th editions of the Connacht Tribune. Look out for us!

Thanks again!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

That's great news, this site should be government funded in the name of recycling, its a brilliant site and I am totally addicted. Long may you continue.
galwaygem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-04-2009 , 08:33 PM #20
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by galwaygem
That's great news, this site should be government funded in the name of recycling, its a brilliant site and I am totally addicted. Long may you continue.
Hi galwaygem,

Over the past 3 years, 16 of the State's 34 Local Authorities have given us some funding for marketing purposes (this is under the Local Agenda 21 Scheme).

At present, 10 Local Authorities support us. Galway County Council is our sole backer in Connaught this year, though Galway City Council and Sligo Borough Council did kindly help us with some advertising last year. Roscommon County Council funded our brief radio-ad campaign in that county in 2006.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Old Posted: 29-04-2009 , 12:54 PM #21
nono

Default Publicity

Hi Chris, just a little tip about publicity. Theres a local FREE Galway paper called the Galway Advertiser which is delivered to all homes on Thursdays. Its actually much more widely read than the Connacht Tribune which comes out on Fridays. Just thought I'd mention it. Maybe you could run one of the Ads in the Advertiser.

Best Wishes, Nono
nono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 29-04-2009 , 12:57 PM #22
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono
Hi Chris, just a little tip about publicity. Theres a local FREE Galway paper called the Galway Advertiser which is delivered to all homes on Thursdays. Its actually much more widely read than the Connacht Tribune which comes out on Fridays. Just thought I'd mention it. Maybe you could run one of the Ads in the Advertiser.

Best Wishes, Nono
Thanks for that, Nono. I'll pass it on to the guys in charge of marketing.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Old Posted: 07-05-2009 , 12:25 PM #23
TanTan

Default Hi

Dont forget the Galway Independent. Free paper too.
TanTan is offline   Reply With Quote