JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 19-11-2009 , 09:19 PM #271
raven

I would like to say a big thanks to laoislady for the clothes and duvet covers for my 2 boys and to jumbles who also gave me some fab clothes for my youngest little lad. Thanks a million girls xx I really really appricate them :)
raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-11-2009 , 01:25 PM #272
021Tayto

Default A Huge Thank you to ITSFORME

Huge thank you to "ItsforMe" who drove from Laois to Cork with a freezer for my kids and I. It was so much appreciated, some people are so genuine and kind.
Thanks again!!
021Tayto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 24-11-2009 , 09:52 PM #273
021Tayto

A bit Thankyou to Caoilee for the vcr for my son who is thrilled with it! And to her mum for the delivery of it. Thanks again !!
021Tayto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-11-2009 , 09:13 PM #274
Pepperpixie

Just want to say a huge big thank you to TMHOME am delighted with my new suite, looks perfect in my sitting room.

Am sure most of the JT'rs will be thrilled i got it, as i have been bombarding the "wanted section" with a bump for ages now.

Thanks again!!!!!
Attached Images

Pepperpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-11-2009 , 10:56 PM #275
maufant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
Just want to say a huge big thank you to TMHOME am delighted with my new suite, looks perfect in my sitting room.

Am sure most of the JT'rs will be thrilled i got it, as i have been bombarding the "wanted section" with a bump for ages now.

Thanks again!!!!!

Am thrilled for you Pepperpixie, you were waiting a long time.
Enjoy!!
maufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-11-2009 , 11:26 PM #276
summersun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpixie

Thanks again!!!!!
Thats great news PP..... it looks lovely, hope its chew proof :-))))

And maybe Santie will bring the dog a chewing toy or 10

Summersun xxx
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 06-12-2009 , 06:22 PM #277
maufant

Default Massive thanks to Sparkwell

I would like to say a massive thank you to sparkwell. I gave her a jewellery box a few weeks ago not realising I had a most treasured piece of jewellery left in a hidden compartment of box. I had been searching high up & low down at home for this as it was the only piece of jewellery that had not been stolen when I had been broken into years ago. The only reason it was not taken wasthat I was wearing it & the reason I was so upset at losing it was it had been given to me by my late partner.
Sparkwell contacted me & delivered it to me today to my great joy so thank you a million times Sparkwell, this means so very much to me. Thank you for your honesty & kindness.
Old Posted: 06-12-2009 , 07:42 PM #278
summersun

Ah Auntie Mau...that is a WONDERFUL Christmas cheer story that makes you smile reading it.... SEE there are some wonderful and honest people around,

Well done Sparkwell .... now wear that item of jewellery Maufant!!!!!!! dont hide it in a box...

HAPPY CHRIMBO ....

SUMMERSUN XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufant
I would like to say a massive thank you to sparkwell. I gave her a jewellery box a few weeks ago not realising I had a most treasured piece of jewellery left in a hidden compartment of box. I had been searching high up & low down at home for this as it was the only piece of jewellery that had not been stolen when I had been broken into years ago. The only reason it was not taken wasthat I was wearing it & the reason I was so upset at losing it was it had been given to me by my late partner.
Sparkwell contacted me & delivered it to me today to my great joy so thank you a million times Sparkwell, this means so very much to me. Thank you for your honesty & kindness.
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 06-12-2009 , 07:47 PM #279
maufant

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun
Ah Auntie Mau...that is a WONDERFUL Christmas cheer story that makes you smile reading it.... SEE there are some wonderful and honest people around,

Well done Sparkwell .... now wear that item of jewellery Maufant!!!!!!! dont hide it in a box...

HAPPY CHRIMBO ....

SUMMERSUN XXX

Yes I will Summersun, it's just at times its not practical, & yes there are honest people still around.
Happy Chrimbo to you & yours too Summersun
Old Posted: 07-12-2009 , 03:44 PM #280
coffeycase

Default big thank you to Dannloads and Sparkwell

i want to issue a huge thanks to both Sparkwell and Dannloads for the cds which they forwarded to me to occupy my mother in law with alzheimers for when the new baby came and where they have been brilliant at keeping her occupied and where we had a baby girl and sorry for being sooooo late in thanking you both as there were some minor complications but all is well now
again thanks you both
coffeycase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-12-2009 , 10:59 PM #281
Sabrinabray

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufant
Nice to read this maufant. So happy for you. Thank you sparkwell for restoring all our faith in human nature.
Sabrinabray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 08-12-2009 , 06:45 PM #282
sparkwell

Hi Maufant

I'm sitting here blushing you devil you putting that up here! I was so delighted to be able to return your bracelet you are such a wonderful kind lady as everyone on Jumbletown knows always giving away and never asking for anything. Summersun got it right Aunty Mau!

Hope you are in tip top form very soon

Kind regards

Sparkwell
sparkwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 08-12-2009 , 06:48 PM #283
sparkwell

Hi Coffeycase

Congrats on the baby girl and delighted that the cds help as I said I know how difficult Alzheimers can be to deal with.

You are very welcome

Sparkwell
sparkwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 10-12-2009 , 06:40 PM #284
Pepperpixie

Default Thank you Pink Sparkles

just wanna thank pink sparkles for 2 beautiful slinky tops, can't wait to wear them!!!
Pepperpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 13-12-2009 , 01:20 AM #285
chucken1

Default Be Happy

I just want to thank EVERYBODY on jumbletown. I only joined in september..I think? The amount of goodwill here is amazing!Some people have stood out..I love Summersuns love of Christmas! Its heart warming. so many people,who without realising,are making my house a home. Summersun,I havent done The Christmas thing for a long, long time..but this year..I will try. Your all Lovely. Thank you all. Mary
chucken1 is offline   Reply With Quote