JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 28-08-2006 , 06:29 PM #1
Ballymunner

Default pass the word around!

Im a lone parent living in ballymun.I think this site is the best ever for people like me that wouln't otherwise be able to afford furniture or other necessities i would need.please let others know.Whats junk to them is precious to me.thankyou.
Ballymunner is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 31-08-2006 , 08:46 PM #2
Ronan H

Default Thank you!

Thanks for that lovely honest message, its refreshing to see such humility in this day and age.

Everyone in the country should know about this website, its ingenious, and i for one am well and truly doing my bit to get people involved in it. Ive already got 6 people addicted in about 2 weeks, and theres more to come.

Happy Head
Ronan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 31-08-2006 , 09:37 PM #3
teena

Default I agree

I too am telling everyone. The more we use it the better. Another good reason to use something like this is we are being too ripped off in this country for either buying or disposing of goods.I would much rather use what is already available than to continue to support the mass marketing we are all subject to pushing us get newer bigger and better and distroying our planet in the process.
teena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 01-09-2006 , 01:31 AM #4
jack l

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballymunner
Im a lone parent living in ballymun.I think this site is the best ever for people like me that wouln't otherwise be able to afford furniture or other necessities i would need.please let others know.Whats junk to them is precious to me.thankyou.
p,m me ,jack l
jack l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 01-09-2006 , 07:01 PM #5
SunnySE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head
Everyone in the country should know about this website, its ingenious

Happy Head

I agree 100%, sites like these are whats good about the internet and frankly whats good about people too.

I've only met a few of the people here on a giving and taking capacity, but in each case I can honestly say its been a positive experience, and also left a warm glow knowing that its the right thing to do enviornmentally also!

If it helps people like the OP getting started out with their own place then thats just fantastic, we all have had tight finances times and its great that this little corner of the internet knows what community spirit is all about!

Can't thank the admins enough for setting it all up, Lads take a bow, you earned it!!
SunnySE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 01-09-2006 , 07:59 PM #6
buffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySE
I agree 100%, sites like these are whats good about the internet and frankly whats good about people too.

I've only met a few of the people here on a giving and taking capacity, but in each case I can honestly say its been a positive experience, and also left a warm glow knowing that its the right thing to do enviornmentally also!

If it helps people like the OP getting started out with their own place then thats just fantastic, we all have had tight finances times and its great that this little corner of the internet knows what community spirit is all about!

Can't thank the admins enough for setting it all up, Lads take a bow, you earned it!!
And so say all of us.
buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 19-06-2007 , 11:12 AM #7
tweetybird

Default Thank you

I only discovered this last weekend already im addicted! I thought it was too good to be true at first but its a great way to find stuff you always wanted but couldn't afford! I am personally going home tomorrow to start sorting out my stuff and get rid of what i have been hoarding away for years!

Keep up the good work , its made me a happy woman! Hopefully it will make many more happy too.......

G
tweetybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 19-06-2007 , 07:29 PM #8
Chris P
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetybird
I only discovered this last weekend already im addicted! I thought it was too good to be true at first but its a great way to find stuff you always wanted but couldn't afford! I am personally going home tomorrow to start sorting out my stuff and get rid of what i have been hoarding away for years!

Keep up the good work , its made me a happy woman! Hopefully it will make many more happy too.......

G

Great to have you on JumbleTown, tweetybird.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote